Chapter 1

Shaniyah P.O.V

Well, my alarm clock just went off. It's, six in the morning am. I got out the bed went to the bathroom and took and 25 mins shower. After, that I brushed my teeth and washed my face and did my hygiene things . I went to my closet and look for me something to wear I picked out my high waist pants and a black crop top with my MK black sandals since it was hot outside I went back and the bath room and out my hair into a nice tight bun. I grabbed my MK book bag and purse and put my things in their. I walked out my room and went down stairs my nieces and nephew was their I had promised I would take them to chucky cheese when I get from school since it's a Friday .

All of them- Morning Tee-Tee

Me- Mornibg tee tee babies where are y'all parents?

They all point to the kitchen I gave all of them $ 5 dollars and walked in the kitchen. I was greeted by my parents and brothers and their wives.

Me- Morning daddy can I talk to you for a min.

Daddy- yea anything for my babygurl.

We went in the garage. He had already knew what. I wanted that 💸💰💵. He gave me two stacks and  I gave him a kiss on the cheeks and I told him I love them. I opened the garage I put my purse and book bag in the front seat and by the way I have a white Mercedes Benz and I got in and drove to school.

~ At school

I caught up with my friends Renae and My baby Jay.

Jay kisses me.

Renae- Go get a room nasty self.

Me - jealous or nahh.

Renae- Nah Jew

I rolled my eyes and we kept walking to class.

•Skips The Rest Of The Day•
•At Home Now•

Me- Hey Mom and Dad

Them- Hey Babygirl.

I walked in the kitchen and I grabbed me some hot fries out the cabinet and I got a Snapple for the fridge. I went to my room and Lee was sitting in my bed.

Me- What you got going?

Lee- come on .

He had Latia layed down in the bed. We went out the door we walked downstairs. Mamma and Daddy was sitting on the couch. We told them what Wassuh and they said that they would keep Latia. We got in my Mercedes Benz . We went to the gas station.  He filled up my car with $35.00 dollars. I was happy cause Ian gotta put non in their in the morning when I take Latia , Denarious Jr, and Samyla to chucky cheese. Tomorrow.

We pulled up at the house. We seen Mia car their. We got out the car and went to the door. Mia answered the door.

Mia- what are you doing here Lee?

Lee- Why are you here is this were you work?

Mia- Lee I can explain.

Unknown person- Baby come back to bed.

Lee- who is that in their ?

Lee pushed past her and went in that room were the voices came from. When we walked in the room it was a man laying in the bed with nonthing on. Lee walked in the room. When, he saw that he walked back in their we waS.

Lee- By the way bitch gone keep having your fun with yo new man can't even spend no time with yo on child. 🙊. Bitch gone in their with yo man I'm pretty sure he waiting. ✌🏽️. Get yo ass on in their. ✌🏽️. Don't ever ask me for nonthing bitch. Tell you get yo shit together. Bye .

We made it back to the house. We told mom and dad what all happened. That's said that's Wassuh since he handle his business. Latia and I went up to my room she played with her iPad. While, I got in the shower. I put on my shorts and a tank top. I put Latia in the tub and I got her out. I put her on some sleeping shorts and a T-shirt.  We continued to watch tv. Then, we went to sleep.

Do you think Mia will get back with Lee?

Why is Renae so jealous about Jay and Shaniyah?

Will Latia ever have both of her parents in her life?

Make sure you guys vote and leave me some questions and comments and tell me how I'm doing since this is my first book!.😍😩💉😂💓

•Khalia