My BFF LOVER

Why is it so boring these past few days here at U.S.? *sigh

By the way, I'm Gwyneth Gomez. 16 years of existence and a highschool student. I'm not american by the way, not even half but a full filipino. Yeah, pinoy ako but I was born at this place.

I heard someone knocked on my door and after a couple of seconds, I saw my mother's head at the door's mouth.

"yes ma?"

"Gwyn, I need to talk to you." She said seriously. Uhmm, what is it this time?

"Anak, I'll be sending you tommorow at philippines, you're going to study there."

"What?! You okay mom? Hah! I'm not going there without you"

" Sige na, Thats my promise to your dad when he was still alive eh"

"Ma, what's so good in philippines that you are going to send me there ALONE."

"Haynaku! Dianne, That place is where ur dad and i meet, jan kami nagkakilala... and that place is better"

"Very funny ma, very funny" I said sarcastically.

"Oh come one Gwyneth, you are going there whether you like it r not."

"But for one condition Mom..."

"Hmm, okay, and what condition is that?"

"I am going to bring my precious ferrari there"

"Don't worry, I'll be driving safely mom"

"okay okay. If malaman kong maaksidente ka I am goinh to snatch that precious car of yours and going to block all of your cards, okay?"

"Okay mom, thanks anyway."

"Oh, by the way, Eliza will be going there with you, she got excited and even wants to go there this time"

"Haha! that girl is so ridiculous."

oh! I have to pack my baggages na. We'll be going to have freedom there, woaaaah! This will be more exciting. Yeaaaaaah!

Then I started bringing out my clothes that still have a tags. I donn wanna bring my old clothes there, and I am going to bring my cards there anyway, so no problemo!

"Anak, I thought you don't like the idea of going there, why are packing so excitedly?" uh-oh, I thought mom left na. ayan tuloy.

"No ma, I should pack coz just what you have said earlier, we are going there by tommorow."

"uh okay anak. good luck"

"Thanks anak, magpakabait ka pag andun ka na ha?"

"As always Mom ^________^"