Part 3.

Monica's ~ Pov.

I was in History with Olivia and Carmen when Mrs.Grace started talking.

Mrs.Grace: You will be check your homework over with a partner of my choosing.

I groaned. Whenever she picks my partner I get stuck with a nigga who ain't do his homework and expects me to do it.

Mrs.Grace: Carmen and Chresanto, Olivia and Austin, Tiffany and Cory, Brittany and Ross , Monica and Rayan.........

I didn't listen to the rest. I look over at Rayan and I think he looked at me. His eyes were hidden by his hat , as usual. I walk over to him with my homework in my hand. I sit down next to him and he looked down at his paper.

Rayan: What did you get for the first question?

Monica: You aren't one of those guys that don't do their work then ask me are you?

He lifted his paper up so I can see it and all the questions were answered correctly from my point of view. Actually number 46 was wrong.

Monica: You got number 46 wrong.

He lifted his eyebrow and looked at his paper. After a while he looked back at me with a smile on his face.

Rayan: Thanks.

He changed his answer and took my paper from my hand.

Monica: Don't bother checking.

Rayan: *Laughs* But you got number 18 and 35 wrong.

Monica: Liar!

I took my paper and looked it over. Rayan tapped my shoulder and laughed again. I look up at him.

Rayan: Made you look.

Monica: Childishness.

Rayan: What's wrong with that?

~After Class~

I walk out of class with Olivia and Carmen talking about how terrible their partners were. I was barely listening because I kept thinking about Rayan. He was so nice and sweet. He kept making me laugh even when we were supposed to be listening to the teacher. And I am very strict on grades and work but he made it more fun for me.

Carmen: Monica... Monica!....Are You listening?!

Monica: Oh... Yeah Totally.

Olivia: What we say?

I smiled and opened my locker.

Carmen: I'm telling you Chresanto wants me to cut him!

Monica: *Laughs* You know how he is.

Olivia: And you know he would probably get some kind of sexual trill out of that.

Carmen: True that!

Olivia: Did you get another dumbass partner again Monica?

Monica: Actually No.

Carmen: Really? Well Congrats.

Olivia: *Laughs* Yeah. The curse has been lifted!

We laughed then Jai and Mini came to our side.

Jai: Hey guys!

I look at Mini and she looked pissed.

Monica: Mini what's wrong?

Mini: That nigga Craig said that I was a Wanna be Hoe!

Carmen: You want me to cut him?!

Mini: No! *Mumbles* I'll do it.

I laughed at her and closed my locker. They closed their lockers with their skateboards in hands just like me.

Jai: *Looks at watch* It is Now 12:50 which means Lunch Time/Skate Time.

Whenever it is lunch time we get our food and go to the skate park next to the school.

We started walking towards the cafeteria and got in line.

I saw Jai looking at a guy with the biggest afro I have ever seen. Probably because I don't know that many guys with afros.

Monica: Jai who is that?

Jai: Who is who?

Carmen: Girl don't front ,even I saw you burning a hole in that guys face.

Olivia: So you got a crush and didn't tell us? And I call you a best friend.

We laughed at Olivia's Dramaticness and got our food. We walked by that guy with an afro and Rayan sitting across from each other.

But Mini stopped and walked back over to Afro and Rayan. We all stopped and walked over there.

Mini: So afro you know my friend Jai over here huh?

Afro smiled and nodded. I raised my eyebrow at him.

Monica: Exactly how well do you know her?

Afro: I just met her today.

Rayan: Why you asking all them questions Monica?

Monica: It was one question Rayan.

Rayan: Didn't I say call me Ray?

Mini: Back to Afro Puff.

Afro: My name is Jacob.

He took some hot sauce and put it all over his fried chicken.

Ray: You guys want to sit with us or you just want to mess with Afro Puff?

Jacob shot daggers at him and Ray laughed.

Jai: Yeah We'll sit.

I was about to say something but then Jai sat next to Jacob.

Aww she really likes him!

I sat next to Ray and started to eat. Jai put hot sauce on her Chicken too. Just as they were about to take a bite at the same time Chresanto comes and takes his Chicken!

Jacob: What the fuck?!

He looked up to Chresanto and frowned.

Chresanto: Oh did Nerd boy want to eat? My bad.

He took a bite of the Chicken and licked all over the rest. I shook my head at him. He dropped the chicken on Jacob's juice on his plate. Then Chresanto, Craig, and Austin started laughing as it splashed on his face.

Jai handed him a napkin but he refused it.

Chresanto: Jai why don't you drop this fool and get with a nigga like me?

Then Jacob started breathing really heavy.

Ray: Jacob calm down.

Chresanto: Better listen to your dog Nerd Boy. You don't want these bricks.