Love and heartbreak

A/N: This is just a teaser so please let me know if you would read more. I never know whether to continue with my stories but If this teaser gets 5+ votes, I'll continue anyway. I need at least 5 votes on this teaser so I know if people will read it or not.

It was a cold winter night and here I was, sat on my own in my onesie at home flicking through the T.V channels. Me and my boyfriend Danny had a huge row this morning and I've heard nothing from him all day. I've been in the studio with my band-mates Dappy and Fazer all day since 9am and they let me come home at about 6:00pm. I expected to come home and find Danny sat here with his tail between his legs, full of tears, apologies and wanting hugs, kisses from me and to put things right, but no. I'm not the type of girl who'll spend all day running around and chasing after people so if and when he wants to come back, that's fine. I can't guarantee I'll be sat here waiting though.

I decided to make myself a hot chocolate and I walked upstairs to bed. I drank the hot chocolate, then I took the cup back downstairs into the kitchen and I washed it up and I put it away in the cupboard, then I headed back upstairs to bed and I tried my hardest to sleep but I was sick with worry. This isn't like Danny, he's normally full of sorrys and wanting to put things right. Normally, I get a big bunch of flowers and loads of hugs and kisses. I just want him home, back here snuggled up in bed with me, running his fingers through my hair to help me sleep because he knows I love it when he does that. I'm getting really worried about him now. I can't even text him because his phone's here on the bedside table. I picked his phone up and looked at his lock screen. It's a picture of us kissing, bless him.

All I hope is he turns up safe and well again soon, preferably tomorrow and I seriously hope nothing really bad has happened. He's probably just drunk and passed out somewhere, right?