Hangover

Claire groaned loudly. She didn't remember much which was good since her head pounded with every memory. "Hey sweetheart, I got water, tea, and hot chocolate." Alex whispered and rubbed Claire's back. Claire groaned even louder and nuzzled up to Alex. She smiled and stroked her hair, "You need to drink something." Claire knew she would hear it again from Alex if she didn't get up now.

Claire took the water bottle and sipped slowly. "What happened?" She asked and closed her eyes tightly. "You are a light weight, Claire. You had a few shots of tequila at the party and were completely wasted." Alex said sympathetically and felt her forehead like feeling for a fever. "I want to be in bed." She complained and Alex chuckled, "We are in your bed."

Alex grabbed a bucket for Claire as the nausea started. She did everything she could to help her and almost felt guilty for letting her drink. She held Claire's hair back and kissed her forehead. "You should try and rest, it will help with...everything." Claire was about to lean back but she then threw up  everything in her stomach. 

"You called." Cas said in a gruff and deadly concerned voice. Alex and Claire jumped, "Why are you here?" Claire asked in a shaky voice. "As I just said, you called. Is everything alright?" He reached out to touch her forehead but Claire pushed his hand away. "I didn't call you, I didn't call him." Claire said to Alex and Alex nodded. 

"Yes you did, you said you needed help, that you were dying!" He said with deep worry and Claire smirked. "It's called being hungover and I'm sorry to bring your Ass here." She sighed and Alex rubbed her back. "I am right here, it's going to be over soon."

"I can heal you." Cas said, wanting to do something for her. "No, I should go through this for disobeying Jody. Excuse me." She said as she then threw up again. Cas looked away and Alex had a deep look of sympathy. "I'll take good care of her Castiel." Alex said before he proofed out. 

After a few more pain pills, Claire was out for the rest of the night and the next day. Claire woke up to find a deeply asleep Alex. "Thank you, love." She said kissing her softly, "but please don't let me get drunk again."