Prologue

o0o~The Princess~o0o
.:Prologue:.
.:Genre: Romance:.
.:Warning: OOC:.
.:Disclaimer: I don't own K Project:.

.
.
.

It was an ordinary day at HOMRA bar. Totsuka was busy recording some happy moment in there until he accidentally dropped his phone only to be picked up by Kamamoto. Kamamoto accidentally looked at his wallpaper only to see a picture of Totsuka with a black hair girl.

"Thank you Kamamoto.'' Totsuka smiled.

"Anoo.. Totsuka-san, who's that girl at your wallpaper?''

Yata punched his head. "Heh! It's not polite to look at his wallpaper!''

"You meant this? Ahahaha, she was my junior. We went to the same school until I graduate. I wonder where she is right now.'' said Totsuka as he looked up to the sky.

"Eh? Can I see her face?'' asked Yata with a blush on his cheek.

"Sure~'' Totsuka showed pictures of her and him.

"Wait.. I think I know that girl.'' Yata began to think while beside him, Kamamoto was looking at the phone. "Wow, she's pretty. Kusanagi-san! Look! A pretty girl!'' Kamamoto showed the picture to Kusanagi who was cleaning the glasses.

Kusanagi stared at it for a while. "Ahh, I remembered her. Isn't she your crush Totsuka?''

"EH?" all of people inside the bar looked at Totsuka whose face was red.

"W-What do you mean Kusanagi-san?''

"Tatara.'' Anna pulled Totsuka's pants a little. Totsuka had a bad feeling about this, he looked down to see Anna with sparkle in her eyes. "Tell me about your relationship.''

"Ah, look at the time.'' Totsuka quickly grabbed his jacket. "It's time for me to go. See you hahaha.'' he winked and quickly run away before anyone could ask him any question.

"Ah! Totsuka-san! Matte! I remembered that girl!'' too late Yata. He's already gone.

"It's so cold.'' He placed his hands inside the pocket of his jacket. He saw an abandoned building and came up with an idea. "I think the sky will look beautiful if I see it from up there.'' He walked to the building. Little did he know there were 2 people following him.

After a long walk, Totsuka stopped his track because he found a dead end. "A dead end?'' He scratched his head. "I guess I have to go back.'' When he was about to turn around, he felt a pang on his head. He fell backward. "Ittai.''

"Ah you didn't faint, too bad.'' Totsuka looked up only to see two guys with black clothes. One of the guy was holding a bat while the other held a crowbar. Totsuka looked at his palm only to see blood at there.

"Wha-''

"It's your fault, you were too weak.'' The guy who hold a bat pushed the other guy. Let's call him A.

"Hey! He's just too strong.''

A just rolled his eyes. "Whatever, idiot.'' Totsuka took this chance too escape. "HEY! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!" They chased him.

Totsuka ran and ran as fast as he can but they were a lot faster. Totsuka slipped and fell to the floor. That A guy was on top of him (this sounded so wrong) He was about to hit him, Totsuka need to do something. Totsuka lighten his flame until a girl showed up. Her hair was flowing, showing her beauty.

"Hey! Stop it!'' All of the man's attention were drawn to her. "Isn't it unfair to do that to a weak man?'' An imaginary arrow struck Totsuka's head.