He's different ( One direction / Austin mahone / vampire )

Chapter 1

I woke up with sunlight shining through my window in my eye's. I yawned and got out of bed and headed to my bathroom that was inside my room. I turned on the water and felt it until it was warm enough. I stripped of my clothes and hopped in under the warm water. After I was done with my shower , I walked over to my closet and picked out a white tank top and a Jean vest with denim Jean shorts and I got dressed. I slipped on my white converse and I went into the bathroom and I curled my hair. When I was done I applied a little eye liner and mascara. When I was satisfied with my look , I went downstairs and made my self breakfast. My parents were at work until 5:00 . I looked at my digital clock and it said 12:34 am. I finished eating and went and brushed my teeth. I pulled out my phone and dialed my friend Austin's number. After a few rings I heard his familiar voice. " Hey sky " he chirpped into the phone. " Hey austin , are you busy today ? " I asked. " No I have no plans today " he replied. " Well do you maybe wanna hang out today and maybe go to the mall with me ? " I asked shyly. " Yeah that sounds fun I will meet you over at your house in 20 minutes ". " Okay great " I replied happily. " bye " we both said in usion . If you are wondering , yes I'm friends with Austin mahone. How is that possible right ? Well I met him at a meet and great a year and a half ago. We talked for a little bit and we hit it off pretty good so we exchanged numbers and we started texting each other and after a while , we became instant friends. He was in town for the next month before he goes back on tour. Oh I didn't introduce myself did I ? My name is Sky Tomlinson . No I'm not related to Louis Tomlinson but that would be cool right ? I have brunette hair that is a little past my shoulders. It's naturally wavy but I usually straighten or curl it. I'm 16 and I have emerald green eyes. I have a twin sister named Nylia but her eye's are a dark blue color. I have a brother named Dimitri and he is a vampire. He was turned 2 years ago when he was attacked by a powerful vampire but luckily he was saved by my other friend , Liam. Liam is also a vampire but I'm not sure how he was turned , he never told me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my living room singing and playing my piano when a knock on the door caused me to stop. I got up and walked to the door and I turned the knob to reveal Austin standing there smiling. " hey sky bear " he said and hugged me. He gave me that nickname , I'm not sure why. " hey Austin are you ready to go ? " I asked as we pulled away from the hug. " yep I'm ready when you are " he replied. " great just let me grab my purse " I said , running up the stairs into my room. I grabbed my purse and when I went back down stairs , austin was playing and singing ' heart in my hand ' on my piano. I sat next to him and listened to him play. His voice was amazing and he was really talented. When he finished he smiled at me and stood up , I followed behind. We left my house and got in his BMW and drove to the mall. On the way there , he turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs were playing . ' one thing ' by one direction. I'm definitely a directioner , there's no doubt about it. Me and Austin song the song until we arrived at the mall. We went inside and went to a couple of stores. I had about 12 bags and Austin had 7. He bought some new shoes and clothes for his tour. After we finished shopping we went back to my house and he played the piano while I danced. I did flexible ballet - related dancing. Austin stopped playing and grabbed the CD player and my dance music tape and played it. He came up behind me and we danced to the music. ( A/N the same dance and music on step up revolution . The song is called to built a home and its emily and seans duet at the end of the movie ) I loved to dance with him. He was a great dancer and he makes you laugh at dance practice all the time. Oh I forgot to mention , I'm one of austins dancers . I just recently became a dancer for him this year. We danced to the music and it felt like there was no one else in the world but me and him... and I loved that feeling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I thought I would start another story because I had other ideas that I couldn't put in ' Aaliayah ' because it wouldn't fit right. Please comment what you think so far and if I should keep writing or not ! (: thanks <3

xxSky_Niall xx