2. practice

Sky p.o.v

Austin left to go back home for dinner 2 hours ago and I couldn't focus on my dance I was trying to rehearse . Austin was all I could think about and I don't know why. I kept thinking about his perfect smile and his awesome hair and his beautiful eye's .... WAIT sky you need to snap out of it. You have to rehearse your dances for the tour. I started to do the beginning of the dance and when I was about to do my one foot turn , there was a knock on my door and I slipped and fell. I slowly got up and I opened the door to see austin standing there with his hands in his pockets and he was smirking. " hey sky bear , am I interrupting anything ? " he asked. " oh no , I just finished rehearsal. Come on in " I smiled. He walked in and grabbed my hand and made me sit next to him. " is something wrong " I asked. " I was wondering if you could help me out " he said softly. " of course . What do you need help with " I replied. " well I keep thinking about this... girl " he said slowly. " I really like her but I'm not sure if she likes me back and I wanted to know like what type of date could I take her on and how to maybe win her heart " he finished. " well ... " I began " you should probably take her on a fun date like an amusement park because it's fun to ride the rides and she wont have to get all dressed up and spend hours getting ready " I chuckled. " You should also tell her how you feel during the date and that should win her heart " I smiled. " thanks sky bear " he hugged me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he chuckled " well we should meet here tomorrow at 2:00 in the afternoon and I will spend the day with you " he said. " okay sounds great " we hugged again and he left. I wonder why he asked ME for advice ?

Austin's p.o.v

I left sky's house and I headed over to my good friend liams house. Liam is a vampire but I don't mind because we are too good of friends for him to hurt me. I pulled in his drive way and walked up to his door , I knocked twice and a few seconds later he opened the door and smiled. " Hey austin. Whats up " he chirped. " hey liam I wanted to talk with you " I replied. We walked into his house and sat on the couch. " alright , what about " he asked. " well I like this girl , but she's like my best friend and I don't know what to do " I sighed. " just tell her how you feel , you never know she may like you back " . " but what if she doesn't ? " I whined. " then you guys can remain best friends " he smiled. " alright thanks liam " I stood up and headed to the door until he spoke " whats her name ? " he asked . " sky Tomlinson " I replied and he suddenly looked shocked. " what's wrong man ? " I asked. " I have a friend name sky Tomlinson " he replied. " Oh well let me call her and see if it's her " I said taking my phone out and I dialed her number. After 4 rings , she answered " hey austie " she chirped. I put her on speaker and continue to talk " hey sky bear , uh do you know a guy named liam payne " I asked. " ohhhh yeah , he's my best friend we hang out alot " she replied. " oh well I'm at his house with him now , we are real good friends " I replied. " oh cool , hiiii liammmm " she chuckled. " hey sky " liam chuckled back. " Well I got to go to the studio , bye austie and bye laimmmm " she said. " bye " we said together and the line went dead. " small world huh ? " liam laughed and I joined him.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy ! (:

xxSky_Niallxx