Chapter 5

We walked into Grillby's, a nice old place, my old friend still here. "SANS!" I yelled and hugged him. It has been so long! "Aphmau, or should I say, Spoopy!" He laughed. "Oh, my old nickname! Why did I choose that?" I laughed. "Oh, this is my girlfriend, Katelyn. Katelyn, this is my old friend Sans." I stepped back so that they could shake hands. "Nice to meet you, Katelyn. I am Sans the Skeleton." He said. "Hi, I'm Katelyn the... Person?" I laughed. "Call her Lady Katelyn, just once though. It annoys her!" I whispered to Sans. "Ok. So, Lady Katelyn, what do you do, as like a job?" He giggled. "DONT CALL ME THAT! And I'm in college right now to become a movie or play director." Her face was red. "Oh that's SO cool! I just help my brother Papyrus over there make puzzles." He shrugged, pointing to Papyrus. "OH MY GOSH! HEY COOL GUY!" I yelled running over to Papyrus. "OH MY GAWD! SPOOPY! I made some new puzzles if you maybe... Want to try them with me?" He looked up slowly. "I can't. I'm on a date right now... Sorry. Maybe later?" I said. "NYEH HEH heh heh he h," he cried. "IM SORRY! HEY, AT LEAST YOU'RE STILL A COOL GUY!" I said, trying to lighten the mood. "APHMAU! You can't leave me alone with that skeleton EVER again! He just kept giving me crosswords! I hate crosswords!" She yelled. "Katelyn this is Papyrus. Now let's go eat!" I said. She waved to Papyrus. We sat at a table and a waiter came over. "Hello, may I take your order?" I recognised that voice... I can't think of who it is. "Um, we will take a salad and a veggie burger please." Katelyn said. The waiter looked up. "SPOOPY!" She yelled. "Um, I mean, hi, it's Undyne!" She whispered. "Hi! Um, it's nice to see you again!" She ran back to the kitchen and me and Katelyn talked about my time in the ruins. Our food came, and after we were done we said bye to everyone and went home.

A/N: I'm SO sorry... I just added Undertale to MCD... WHAT HAVE I DONE??? Bye.
~WitherCookie33