Biggest FAN-One Direction fanfiction ;)

Hiii…..i hope u like it ;);) (sorry for my English I’m an Austrian girl and I’m not so good with the grammar :P) --->>PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED IT OR JUST VOTE! THANK YOU ...U WOULD HELP ME VERY MUCH!! <3 :**

First a bit about  me…..

I was a 16 year old girl.

I had long, smooth, brown hairs and had a normal figure. I wasn’t tall but I wasn’t small.

I was just…normal…;)

My best friend Cloe and I were inseparable. She was a tall girl with a normal figure and brown, long curls. She had wonderful eyes and was very nice.

*Abigail*

I am  the biggest ONE DIRECTION-fan ever.

I love their music and love everything about them.

They are sooo perfect …particularly  Harry….

He is so cute and have so beautiful eyes. I love his curls ….I love everything about him.

Me and my best Friend Chloe arem crazy about them. She’s the biggest fan of Niall. She like him so much.

 Our bedrooms are full of posters of them  and everyone thought we’re stupid.

Everyone in our class said that 1D was gay and shit..,. but we never let dissuade from loving them….

Chloe and I lived together for a few months.

Our accommodation was not really big. We had two bedrooms, one bathroom, one living room and  a small kitchen. In each room there was something blue in it. We both loved blue so much .

We had a blue kitchen, blue curtains and a blue sofa… Everything was blue. It was our favourite colour. Although it was small, it was so cute and we’d like it.

*Harry*

„ Nooo, Lou let me sleeeep…I am too tired to stand up…’’

„Harry but you have to stand up…we’ve got an concert tonight”, Louis said with a calm voice.

I turned around, pulled the blanket over my head and tried to sleep on.

„Haaaarreh”, another voice shouted.

Zayn came in and sat down near Louis.

They tried everything to wake me up, but today I don’t wanted to stand up.

After a while Niall jumped over me and sang a loud song. Everyone was stood up except I.

Then Liam shouted , „Harry , stand up…. We have to go!!”

Then I turned around and looked over to the boys.

It was so cute how they wake me up…every day the same …

What would I do without them??

They’re my second family, my best friends .They are just the best…..

I love them so much… we are 5 idiots and best friends.

We know more of each other than of ourselves.

„  Don’t look at us so stupid and get dressed, darling!!!”, Louis said with a big smile on his lips.

I take on my favourite shirt and short pants then I went in the kitchen.

Zany, Louis, Liam and  Niall were already waiting on me.

I sat down and took a bread.

After the breakfast we got ready.Then we got on the bus and drove off.