Got No Time to Live

"I have this urge to kill and show that I'm alive. I'm getting sick from these apologies from people with priorities that their life matters so much more than mine."

Humanity is the one thing that keeps you human in the new world, but what happens when you snap? That's exactly what happened to Jack Joseph, he just snapped.

After the death of his entire group and his home practically being turned it into a pile of ash by a manipulative group of murderous psychopaths, Jack finally learns being the nice guy is what can get you killed and everyone is a threat that can't be trusted. I mean, that group didn't seem to have any remorse when killing all of Jack's innocent family and friends so why should he?

Without any humanity left inside him, Jack turns into a completely different person and he's left in the dark for a long time with nobody to guide him. However, when Jack is finally on the brink of completely losing himself, he comes across a man by the river claiming that all life is precious and gets taken in by this man quickly.

Will the man bring Jack back to the way he used to be, or will Jack's humanity cease to exist?

-

look another book idea that I won't start until two years from now lol

tbh I thought this was a cool idea while I was coming up with new ideas for books for my Multifandom page (possible stories for Red Band Society, Scream the TV series, and Fear the Walking Dead coming soon too lol) and this was going to try and carry on with the tv series, but idk how far it's gonna go. have faith in me please lol.

—Julia

update: MY BABY BRENDON (which autocorrect keeps wanting to spell as bredon) URIE IS PLAYING JACK OOPS NO REGRETS

p.s. I also love that gif in the media of brendon omg