Is

Writing is haaaard. I tried to make this chapter long for you guys but it really isn't. Sigh. Anyways, I'm gonna go work on my other story now; its new. (Erenxlevi if anyone was wondering/is an aot fan.) ENJOY

She was sobbing.
I was sobbing.
I held her closely in my arms, never ready to let go of the small, white, broken body against me.
(Y/n).
Calming down was impossible. The glass bottle of emotions I've kept shut, have broken. I feel sadness, for Matt, and Mello, and for (Y/n). I feel glad, to be home where I belong. And I feel scared, to move away, and to learn what has happened here while I was gone.
Japan was cold, and I didn't like it, America was and is my home.
No.
America..
Home?
No.
(Y/n) is my home.
Wherever she is, I will want to be with her. I can finally see that now.
I'm such a fool.
There are too many things going on in my head, I can't control it.
"(Y/n)-.." I choke out in between sobs.
I get a sniffle in return, as she lifts up her head from my now damp shoulder.
"(Y/n).. I'm sorry.." My words seem to have no meaning, I don't know how to express myself.
"I'm sorry that I.. Didn't tell you how I felt sooner.." I couldn't exactly pinpoint these feelings either. Which is what made it even more pathetic.
I looked down and watched hot tears stream down my nose and drip onto my lap. I felt cliché, I felt sappy, and cold, but I'm happy.