I Don't Need You (Zarry BoyxBoy)

Helloooo, This i my third attempt at wrinting somthing like this so give me a chance, Vote if You want more please #Cheeky :))))

Harry's P.O.V

I felt the full weight of his punch as his fist smacked the left hand side off my jaw, then his elbow on the right hand side making its way back to his body. "FAIRY...POOF...QUEER...GAY" He screamed in my face after he beat me.

When the crowds Quieted down i sat inbetween two lockers and closed my eyes only to see small flashbacks of last week...

*Flashback*

"Mum ... dad, I have somthing i want to tell you... erm ... well... Im Gay" , 'SMACK'!!! A shot of pain ran up my face and into my skull when i soon blacked out and the ast thing i heard was ... "No son of mine will be GAY!!"

*End Of Flashback *

To my surprise that was my MOTHER that said that not my dad... My OWN MOTHER.

Ever since my Big Brother Finn died dad hasnt really said much and well mum ... She is back on the drugs, She was 7 Years clean after social servises thretaned to take me away if she didnt calm down. Dad well Finn was his favourite he couldnt do anything wrong.... But me on the other hand, i didnt even exist. I was a ghost child.

When news got around school that was when i started being bullied for being Gay now its just the usual every day sometimes i even get beaten up like 4,5 times a day by the same gang ... Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne.

As i got put of my daydream i looked up to be greated by a warm presence He had Brown eyed that you could stare into for a lifetime and ... well he was ... Perfect.

"Hey im Zayn, Erm ... are you ok down there?"

 ---

Hope You enjoyed the first part sorry it was short ... please vote #Cheeky Tell me if you liked it in the comments.