Chapter 2

Hey guys i kno the last chapter was sad but i had to make it kinda sad! im sorry guys, but a few maybe sad Pic of harmony on the side :)

~HayBug

________________________________________________________________________

Lukes Pov

I drove home with Harmony for the first time, the cars behind me honked and drove around me, well the can keep on doing it i ain't driving fast with my daughter in the car. i pull into my dads drive way because after our fight when i told him that Daisy was pregnant, she said i could raise my kid here if i need to.

I get out and walk to the other side, i open the door and unbuckle Harmony's car seat and grab her bag. I carry her in to be greeted by our golden Duke. He looks inside of Harmony's car seat and licks her little fingers. I chuckle as Harmony looks at Duke like hes so crazy beast, to her i bet he is. I walk into the living room, to see dad and Jay on the couch as usual. "Dad, come meet your granddaughter" i say and i walk over to them.

"She.Beatiful.Luke" He chokes out

"didn't you think she would be?" i ask sarcastically

"well i did just not this beautiful Luke" he say with a serious tone.

I chuckle as i unbuckle the straps that hold harmony in her seat, I bring her and sit her in my lap. I chuckle as dad takes her and she opens those big blue eyes of hers, he melts quicker than i did. Jay is babbling on about how I'm a dad, how beautiful she is and how he can believe he's a uncle.

After a while i take Harmony back, i tell everyone Goodnight and i carry Harmony into my room. I lay her on the changing table, i change her. Then i go to and i grab her a bottle. I sit back in the old white rocking chair, and feed her the bottle before i put her on my bed. I kiss her little forhead and whisper to her "Hey Baby Girl, I love you, and Daddy's always here for you, i promise you babe" she looks at me and touches my face. I  get up and take my shirt off, i pull on a soft white one, I pull out a little pink one piece for Harmony. I quickly change her and lay her down beside me.

I watch her doze off i chuckle to my self,  quickly fall asleep after her