[*.1.*]

"Shit!" I scream as I land face down in a ditch. I sigh I position my hands to push myself up. As I start to get up I feel a sharp pain in my wrist and fall back down.

"Do you need some help?" I hear someone say.

"What do you think?" I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I hear the boy chuckle then I feel his arms wrap around my waist. He sets me on my feet and then turns me to face him.

My jaw hits the ground. He's soooooo hot. His blond hair is styled messily. His pale skin flawless. His gold eyes sparkling. His perfect red lips. "Hi" he says in the most beautiful voice ever. You know, I probably would have noticed that voice if I hadn't been in a ditch, I think. "I'm William"

I stare at him. "And you are...?"

I mentally curse myself and shake my head "I'm Car-Carly" I finally choke out.

"Well Carly it seems that you fell in a ditch and couldn't get up, why it that?"

"My wr-r-wrist" I stutter and hold out my hand for him to see. He takes my out stretched hand and examines in. "Can you move it?" He asks.

I try to move my wrist and another sharp pain shoots through my arm.

"N-no" I say and shake my head.

"I think it's broken" he says calmly "do you want me to take you to the nurse?"
I nodded my head and he took my not injured hand and lead me to the nurse.