I

Lauryne

"Violet I don't know about this.... What if everyone hates it?" I asked my best friend Violet nervously while she applied her eyeliner.
"Lauryne don't worry everything will be fine!! Just let me finish my make-up and then we can post the video together" Violet said while adding a wing to her eyeliner. The video we made was a cover of "Try Hard", I personally think that we did an okay job. I mean it could've been better but it was ok. Violet on the other hand swears up and down that it is perfect and that everything about it is spectacular.
"Okay let's get this video up shall we?" Violet said finally finishing her make-up and starting her laptop. "So how are we gonna do this??" I ask Violet who is already editing the video and making us look "better".
"You'll see just let me work my magic stuffs"
After about twenty minutes of Violet vigorously typing and editing she finishes.

"You ready Lauryne?"
"I mean I guess...." I say unsure of myself but also thinking...what the fuck do we have to lose??
Violet posts the video and within minutes we already have hundreds of views and likes. "Wait people actually like my shittiness???" I ask in disbelief. "I guess they do" Violet says in the same amount of disbelief as me.
After watching people like our video for awhile I go to the kitchen and get something to eat. All of a sudden I hear a loud ass scream.
Running to my room I see Violet on my bed with her laptop in her hands screaming. "What the fuck happened?!?!?"
"Andrew Michealson just commented." Oh jeez here we go....Andrew was Violet's all time huge ass crush since like fourth grade. "Well what did he comment?"
"That we look cute as fuck and that he wants me to come over."
"Wait like right now?" She nods her head vigorously.
"I thought today was just us." I say to my best friend who is already packing up her stuff.

"Lauryne.....this is Andrew Michealson we're talking about. I have to go." She says already walking down to the door.
"Okay I guess." And with that she was gone. I was all alone with nothing to do.
I just decided to check out our video, it's already at 2,356 views and 2,000 likes. Then I saw the comments. 1,450 comments. The first one was from this kid named Thomas, he said,"10 out of 10 would bang both."
Why gee thanks Thomas just what I needed to know. Then there were some other ones that said good and nice voice, shit like that.

Luke

The band and I had just got back from rehearsal so I just decided to check my Twitter and our Youtube. I saw that there was a new cover of Try Hard, so I clicked on it and immediately I was impressed.
The one thing that caught my mind was the girl singing. Her voice was really good. "Hey, what are you watching?" Calum said as he came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "This cover of Try Hard by these two girls." I reply still very interested in the video.
"Well whoever they are, their voices are fucking amazing." Calum said surprised at their voices. Who was she, I asked to myself. I needed to know who she was. The caption of the video doesn't say any names, which sucks major balls but it's whatever. I couldn't get her out of my mind even after the video stopped playing.
So I decided to comment on the video as the bands anonymous profile.
I spoke out loud as I typed, "I would love to meet both of you...especially the one singing most of the time, your voice is amazing, just hoping I can meet you someday, because you seem spectacular" After I commented the boys called for me, I had to go back to rehearsal.

Lauryne

Before I closed out of Youtube I saw a comment that caught my eye. The username was Anonymous, their comment was interesting.

"I would love to meet both of you...especially the one singing most of the time," wait, holy shit that's me!!! Ok...ok...calm your shit Lauryne, they're probably just some creepy stalker. " your voice is amazing, just hoping I can meet you someday, because you seem spectacular " After I read that I literally screamed and tried to get over the fact that I have an anonymous viewer.

Who could they be though??? someone I know? No. Maybe.
I close my laptop and decide to just watch TV and eventually drift off.

|Mkay peoples watcha think??? I know it's short but it is just the first chapter.
I hope you guys like the rest of it.

Love ya munchkins.
-itzhailey xx