letter 5 ( last letter )

Spencer Smith and his friends are knocking at my door trying to break in to my home but instead of saving myself I am here writing to you.

I will get to saving myself,though,in just a minute.I want to tell you a few things first.

I am letting  you know that if I die today,It's all because of you and that you should be incarcerated because you are a threat to everyone who has ever told you a secret.You won't do what you did to me in there.

So as I'm writing my last words into this letter,hopefully not because I do not wish to die,especially for something you caused and  would be totally your fault if I perished tonight.

I just want to let you know I will never forgive you for what you did to me.

So you could say I succeeded.I don't want you in any shape or form.I don't love you and I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

I now successfully hate you,Ryan Ross.

My bags are packed and in my car so I'm hoping I can make a run for it through the fire escape and get to the airport before they get to me.

Anyways,this town was okay - the people just sucked.Especially you.

Fuck you,Ryan Ross.

Goodbye.

Brendon

"Twenty-five year old Brendon Boyd Urie found dead outside of his apartment complex."

"Unidentified individuals broke into the Urie's apartment and he was brutally beaten after said individuals found him hiding in the complex parking lot."

"The twenty five year old died after suffering from internal bleeding and brain damage."

"Five un mailed  letters were found in Brendon Urie's apartment, all addressed to George Ryan Ross III."

"George Ryan Ross III was taken into custody by the police earlier today for questioning in reference to the Brendon Urie murder case."

"The letters were shown to Ross and immediate medical attention was required after the twenty-eight year old suffered from a panic attack."

"Twenty eight year old,George Ryan Ross III,was pronounced dead at 2:02pm today after mishap at Las Vegas police department."

"A self inflicted gun shot wound to the head was the cause of death."