I Wanna Be..... (Jacob Latimore Love Story)

Shawn's POV .

"Ty'Shawn Kamari Renae Brown , GET UP !! " , i heard Chris yell from downstairs. I hate moving, everytime we move i have to switch schools. I got up and did my routine. I straightened my hair & got dressed (I wore some blue booty short, a white red n blue superman half shirt, some red platforms & my red benie with my white Beats) I went downstairs & saw my parents in the kitchen: Chris Brown & Rihanna (Dont jugde me ....im still #TeamChrianna <3 )

"Morning sweety!", she said in a happy tone then kissed my forehead. "Goodmorning mom morning dad.", i said in response. "Morning babygirl.", he said back. I was about to walk to the fridge when i heard someone beep outside the house. "Shawn, the limo is outside. Me & your mom gotta finish unpacking. Love you, have a good day." , Chris said before him and RiRi walked upstairs.

I walked out to the limo not realizing that i left my twin brother in the house. I ran back inside to seen him coming down the steps dressed and ready to go. "Morning Shawn." ,he said to me "Morning Quan." We walked to the limo and got in. ((He wore some black jeans a blue True Religion tshirt , & some blue vans with his blue black & white Lakers snapback)

**At School**

We walked in together & scanned the halls full of teens laughin together & talking. I looked at him & he could tell I was nervous. We walked to the office, got our schedules. We had the same classes just different times. We had lunch & gym together, that was good enough. The bell rang....

RING RING!! RING RING!!

"Well I guess that's 1st period. See you at lunch. ", Quan said before hugging me and walkin to his class. I sighed and started walking. I got to the class room door & all eyes were on me. I heard people talkin.

"Ayee shawty fine!", one guy said.

"Yo lemme hit dat!!", the other said.

My heart started racing so I sat down & just stayed quite. The teacher walked and started talking.

"Morning class my name is Ms. Ozinal. Ms. O for short. Since most of you went here last year , we only have 1 new student.", she introduced. I got nervous really fast bc i knew she meant me, I started gettin butterflies in my stomach & they were flying everywhere.

"Ms. Brown can you stand. Tell us who you are, where your from , & somethings about you & your family. You don't have to talk about your family if you don't want to." , Ms. O said with a smile. I stood up & I felt like running out because I was so scared and everyone was staring at me.

So I started. "Hi, I'm Ty'Shawn Kamari Renae Brown. Uh I have a twin brother, his name is Shy'Quan. I like to draw & im 5'2. Umm , We just moved here from LA. I'm 16 & my parents are Chris Brown & Rihanna.", after that I sat down and everyone was quiet. I got kinda nervous but then some guy walked in. He was cute too!

Apparently everyone new him because he came right in and sat down next to his friends. I was pretty quiet till the teacher cane to me. I got a lil nervous but then she asked me to come in the hall.

*In the Hall**

"Yes?" , I said n a confused tone. "Well Ms. Brown .....Is Chris Brown & Rihanna really your parents?" , she said. "Well duuhhh , what you think i just said it to try & make friends or something?!", by that point I was very irritated. Lucky me , Quan was walkin to the bathroom and happened to walk pass & hear. He walked up to us & asked what was the problem. I spoke, "This lady don't believe that Brezzy & RiRi our parents!" "Excuse me young lady you will not talk to me like that !" she said in angry tone. I got more upset & walked in the class room. " First off I wasn't talking to you I was talkin to my brother so fuck off!" I grabbed my stuff & put my head down. "Shawn calm down" , Quan said trying to calm me down but I wasn't having it. I started to feel my blood boil & I shook my leg in anger.

Everyone noticed & I had all eyes on me. "Ms. Brown you need to calm down & you won't be let back in this class with that language & until you bring your parents up here, whoever they are. They prolly some ratchet black bitches ." she whisperd the last part but i heard it. I stood up furious. "Look bitch I ain't gotta prove shit , you don't believe who my parents are then ill call! They'll come up here & when my mother cuss yah bitch ass out then I better not here anything you gotta say. And once i tell'em what you said bout them being ratchet black bitches then once My mother put yah bitch ass on hush mode then what ? So fuck with me!" I scream at her.

The class filled with "daaaaammmmmnnnn" 's & "ooooooh she just put you on hush mode" . I heard Quan start clapping. I looked at him confused, he stopped & joined in with my class. Soon i got sent to the office & was told I had to leave after lunch. I couldn't come back till Chris & Ri came up. But I ain't care cuz the same thing I said they gone say.

**At Lunch**

I sat alone until some boy came over & sat with me. I was surprised how cute he was. He had brown eyes , chocolate brown skin, & curly hair. He was freash too. *He wore : a purple tank , black shorts, purple & blackk Jays & some black Beats) He spoke 1st. "Hi Shawn. I'm Jacob." , he said with a smile. "Hi , do I know you?", I said confused but smiled back. "I'm friends with your brother, Quan. I heard bout earlier i can't wait to meet your parents. " I was a little freaked out. "Why though?" I spat at him. He laughed abit then said ,"Because I wann be friends & if we are friends I should atleast know your parents & I know what your thinkin but I swear Im not saying this just to get to your famous family but I really like you...your cute" I blushed abit after the that part. Soon the lunch bell rang & Quan came over. Jacob gave me his # & winked then walked away. Me & Quan walked outside & got in the limo( Quan called Derek/the limo driver right after the incident)

Next Part Soon....I Promise :P

Its not all that but VOTE COMMENT & FOLLOW....Please :)

-TyreeJ♥