Chapter 3

(Loren's pov)
"Joey, answer my phone for me?" I hear him mumble a little bit and then I hear him talking into my phone. "Loren, it's important." He hands me my phone quickly.
*Phone Conversation: L for Loren and D for Digitour*
L: Hello?
D: Hi, can I speak to Loren Beech?
L: This is her, who is this?
D: Hi Loren, I'm a representative from Digitour and we were wondering if you would be interested in going on tour with us.
L: Yes! Of course! Who all will be there?
D: As of right now you, Duhitzmark, Weston Koury, and 5quad will be on tour.
L: Okay!
D: We need you at DigiTour Headquarters in two days. Could you be here?
L: Yes! I'll start packing now!
D: We look forward to seeing you.
L: You too, bye!
*end of phone call*
"JOEY FREAKING KISLUK! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" He ran into the room. "What the hell Loren? What's so important?" He looked at me and laughed. I quickly explained how I got invited to be on DigiTour and he decided we needed to go out for a celebratory dinner. His idea of a nice dinner was Taco Bell. Taco Bell. Wow. After we ate and walked home, I started packing. In two days I would be in Los Angles. I sigh happily and continue packing.

(Mark's POV)
"Mom, it's time to go." I walk into the living room with my bags. Me and Loren are gonna hang out for the day. "Yes Mark, I know how to tell time." Mom looks at me and I put my hands up in defeat. Sass much? I got in the car and went to meet Loren at the KOP mall. "MARKKK!" Loren saw me and ran to me and hugged me. "LORENN!" I yelled back. It's amazing to have a best friend like her. We walked into the mall and walked around for awhile. "I want Starbucks." Loren walked towards Starbucks. We both got a large frappé and met some supporters. I was talking to a supporter and she accidentally spilt my frappé. "Its fine babe. I can buy another." I kept trying to explain to her it was fine. I love them so much, my supporters are so adorable. After we got the frappé cleaned up, me and Loren walked into Hollister. I quickly grabbed a sweatshirt while Loren walked into the back. After I paid for my sweatshirt, I went to look for Loren. Once I finally dragged Loren out of the mall, we went to eat. "Chick-fil-a?"  She looked at me. "Am I breathing?" I answered back. All she did was nod and we went to eat. Once we got to Loren's house, we filmed YouTube videos for our pages. For Loren's video we did the smoothie challenge and for my video, we did the best friend tag. Around one in the morning we finally went to bed. "Loren, shut up!" I said from the couch in her room. She was talking to no one. Literally no one. She was just running her mouth. Once I was sure she went to sleep, I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys, I'm slacking on updating but whatever. And yeah, DigiTour got moved to summer but here, it's still for spring break. And, in 6 days I'll be going to see Zach sooo. byee✌️🔥