Chapter 1

My name is Ashley and I live in Virginia where I go to college there to study cosmology and I meet this boy name Derrick he is so fine like omg. So one day he came up to me and say hey what your name and I say my name is Ashley what yours and he say my name is Derrick.

    So that afternoon he ask me do I want to go to dinner with him and I say sure I would love to so he say how about Saturday night at 8o'clock and I say sound good, OK he said. So after that I in my car and drove home, but before I went home I stop to the store to put gas in the car and when I got out of the car this boy was waving at me and say hey sweet thing what you been up to.

    Excuse me I said as I walk right by him and he had grab my arm and I look back at him, he say now I ask you a question what you been up to he said. So I say it's none of your business now excuse me I going to put gas in my car.

   That day forward I went home to take me a nice long shower to relax. After that I went in the room to put on my night gown and went in the kitchen to get something to eat and drink. Than I went back in my room to watch tv, when I grab my phone off of the table right next to my bed I got a text from Derrick saying what are you doing and I text him that I'm laying down watching tv.

    So that while I was on the phone with Derrick I had got an text message saying what are you doing tonight. And I text back saying who is this and why so I was still on the phone, a text saying cause I want to know. And I say who ever you are and how you got my number you better not text me again. And yet still I was on the phone laughing, talking with Derrick about how things were happening now at college.

     So as I stayed up that night on the phone with Derrick I realized that I miss curfew when I look at the clock it was 11:35 so I told that I had to go because I have to work in the morning. And he was like ok I'll talk to you later and good night an I say you to so we hang up and I went to sleep.

    That Thursday morning when the alarm clock went off I got up and took a shower, got dress, and got something to eat. But before I left out of the house I had to make such that I have everything I need and did. Checked that everything was good and okay so I walk out of the door, lock it and got in the car but before I got in the car I see this same boy walking down the street that I had saw at the gas store and it was him.

    So when he saw me he was like hey you that girl I saw at the store that try to run away from me, when he say that I quick got in my car... and drove off.