Introducing....

Me & Zahra
We all are 5th graders, I'm Ara. But my friends call me a lot of nicknames like "El Macho 2","Mount Mini"(cuz I'm the shortest 5th grader), "LA"(cuz my full name is Lucetta Amarakamini)and many more. Zahra is my Friendnemie, she and I share secrets and felling while betraying others. I ussualy call her Z-girl. But because of miss-hearing the boys call her Seagull (sorry Z!) Me and Z-girl loves to put all of the trouble makers get busted.

David
The one and only nerd in 5th grade. He loves to tell us about things we don't even know. He uses a lot of nerd words. But me and Zahra uses him a lot of times. He is really nice, but he doesn't relize that me and Zahra use him a lot of time, like when he talks about UFO but I was going to do a project and forgot to take my glue, I directly say "David here's my locker key, now get me my glue, thanks smarty" and he go and get it. He didn't poke around anything, just the glue.

Kayana & Lily
Kayana is the "El Macho" in our grade. She is really kind and mean at the same time she doesn't really care about trouble and mischief the boys cause but she and Lily will always tell to our teacher. Lily is the type of girl which has humor, can't really dance when we asked her, and addicted to lammy-lammy. She created this creature called lammy-lammy. Which is kinda weird cuz she made pictures and milk carton that says lammy-lammy milk and glue all of those to her locker. Eventhought Lily is rich, she is very weird and loveable at the same time.

Michael
Only the worst and stupid boy in class!!! He once think humans are not mammal, and one time he says he is the most smartest person in the world. He couldn't even beat David in a science test, me in english test, and Steven in a math test. He always got remedial in all subject. And the worst think of all he is fat,always bragging about his richness (he is really rich), and he is the number one trouble maker.

Chiron & Timothy
Chiron and Timothy are bestfriends. They always talks a lot, like everytime. Chiron loves food he ate a lot, but he never seem to get any fatter. They are the number 2 class clowns. If you put them together they are equal to Michael. Only they are smarter than him.

Bhimo
The total class clown of the Grade 5. He makes lots of funny songs, like Worms, Lemon Tree, Its Gonna To Be Love, and Heaven. He is really good friends with the boys. He is fat and loves food like Chiron. But this time he gets fatter. Actually Bhimo is Chiron's cousin.

Lio
The popular boy of Gr.5. He likes football a lot. The boys are always around him. Michael basically worships Lio. Other than being good at sports, he is also smart. Well, sorta.

Steven & Nino
Steven is smart and Nino always follows him. They both like football, and are sorta popular lower that Lio but higher than David. Steven is good at math and Nino is only good at wooing girls. One example, once at a sport competition some JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL girls, fangirled over him, just because he is hansome and our goalie. TRUTH I asked these fangirls and they said the do liked him.

Ceiba
The tomboy of Gr. 5. She is really close to the boys cuz she likes football. She has cuurly hair which Lily likes to take. She wears glasses and she is smart. Sometimes she gets really angry but thats ok, cuz thats what we like about Ceiba. She is also good at rapping.

Jessy
She is the only Gr.5 student that was born on 2006. All the other was born on 2005 & 2004. She is really sensitive, once she got a remedial on a test and she cried so long, only because of that. She is very talented in the entertainment business. She is really good at acting, dancing, singing, modelling, playing musical instruments. Once she act in a movie called Aishiteru and Home (horor movie)