Zahra : Scandal Trouble

*Zahra*

So here's how it begun.
We had an upcoming sports competition. Our school was up against other schools in the district. I was going to joing atletic with Lily. Today we had practice with another school. I had practice with the boys that played foot ball. We had practide with another school. So the boys practiced with another school. When I was practicing athletic, I found a 5.000 bill. Turns out, it belonged to one of the boys from the other school. When I asked our teacher who it belonged to, she called the BOY and made him say thank you. Then the boys started clapping and everything. Little did I know why they clapped.

*Me (Ara)*

Okay, I was inside the class quitely doing my project and Nino rushed in and say to me "Zahra got a new boyfriend!" I said "Wait what?! Tell me the story" but he had already left. "Ara! Zahra got a new boyfriend" said Steven coming in the class door. "So, what's the story?" "It begin when Zahra found 5.000 bill the glasses boy took the money and say thanks. And everybody clap cuz it is official that Zahra got a new boyfriend. Even during break he asked me who she was and his teammates started congratulating him." reply Steven. "OMG, yo Radit" I called Radit,a 6 grader which is very funny. I explaned to him and he made the scandal.

Zahra - Glasses boy
|
Nino Jealous but already with Ara
|
David Jealous

He spread it to every upper. I didn't notice that Lio is also spreading it. It was so funny. But not when it is related to me.

*Zahra*
So when I came in, I was greeted by Ara. She said "Hey, you have a new boyfriend. Steven and Nino told me. So, when you were doing athletics they were having break. The glasses boy came to Steven and and asked who you were. Then his teammates started congratulating him". Out side, Lio was talking to a bunch of Gr.6. Then when they came in, Ara said" Now you know". And then Leo, one of the Gr.6 said " Yeah".