I love you

It was a late after-noon you and Shadow were in a golden grass field,the conversation was nice has always but today your'e heart was pounding for you to tell him your'e long-held  love for him.He seemed different too,his eyes burn with a passion that day has if he was wanting,no craving something."Could it be lust?" you hopefully thought.Every word out of your mouth and his were bursting with determination,has if they were connected"Could we be on the same page? you once again questioned your self with hope brighter than anything.

Shadow Link:"You look deep in thought,are you even listening to me?"

You:"Oh,yeah"

Shadow Link:"what's the last thing i said?"

You:"Uh,you asked 'are you listening to me?' "

Shadow Link:"Ha ha,very clever anyways can i ask you a question?"

You:"Ask away."

Shadow Link:"Who do you like?"

You:"Ugh,can't tell you"

You move your head and try to avoid eye contact for a moment,but he gets a serious look and holds your'e hand while staring into your'e eyes with a burning fury.

Shadow Link:"Who is it? One of my brothers?Dark,Ben or all glory big stupid brother Link!!??

You:"No!!!You got me all wrong the one i l-like is you,idiot made me admit it."

Shadow Link:"Do you really love me?"

You:"Well i-can't say it it's embarrassing."

Shadow Link:"Say it."'

He proceeds to pin you on the ground,and begin kissing you.His tongue asked for entrance into your mouth witch accepted.The kiss begins to get so heated and he pulls apart.

Shadow Link:"Mph,mmm~*huffing and puffing once pulls apart*Say it.

You:"I -ah i love you ,Shadow.

He looks satisfied,but begins to kiss and suck your'e neck eventually leaving kiss marks and his hand trails up your shirt,close to your bra by one inch.

You:*you punch him back*I ALREADY SAID I LOVE YOU,IF YOU GO FURTHER THAN THAT I WILL USE MORE THAN MY FISTS!!!

Shadow Link:"Hahahaa!!!*he laughs for 20 seconds before looking at you with a smile*i marked your mine now!!

You:*you touch your neck feel the marks and smile back*Hehe,i guess so i'm the girlfriend of and idiot.*you roll your eyes*

Shadow Link:"I love you."

You:"I love you too."