Chapter 22

"There they are!" Zayn huffs in annoyance. "Nice of you both to finally show up."

"Where were you guys?" Niall snorts.

"We got, um, held up, at my car." Louis says sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. Harry blushes a red that would put tomatoes to shame.

"Oh god I don't want to know." Liam covers his ears.

"You guys are disgusting, absolutely disgusting. It's been one week since the performance and you've been at least 10 minutes late to each class, each class." Zayn turns up his nose.

"Oh shut up, you were way way worse. At least we still turn up for class." Louis fires back making Zayn and Liam blush. He and Harry pull out chairs for themselves and sit down.

"Okay but can we really stop with the trend now? I think one week is long enough for you guys getting used to each other."

"Fucking jealous leprechaun." Louis mumbles under his breath making Harry snort.

"So what are your plans for today?" Liam asks slowly recovering from his blush.

"I'm taking Harry out." Louis states and places his hand on Harry's thigh.

"Wow I'm never getting used to this." Niall gasps in awe. Louis ignores him. He doesn't even want to know.

"What about you guys?" Harry speaks up for the first time since they sat down.

"Well I'm going out with my fam. Apparently because we missed the Sunday brunch because of bad weather we have to make it up with dinner." Liam says with a small smile.

"I'm going out with a few friends. Play some footie and stuff." Niall grins.

"I promised mum I'd teach Waliyha how to draw. She's been after my life. Now that I'm finally done with assignments and stuff at least I have the time." Zayn smiles fondly.

"I haven't seen them in so long Zee." Louis whines.

"I know man. They keep reminding me. Even mum. 'You never bring Louis and Niall over anymore.' You guys should come someday. Even you Harry. We need to plan something."

Louis and Niall nod happily. "Oh and before I forget. Lottie and Fizzy have told me that I better get y'all home soon or else they're not gonna let me out. Because every time you've come over this year it's been very rushed."

"Um, who's Waliyha?" Harry asks softly.

"She's my little sister. I have three sisters. Doniya is the eldest of us, Waliyha is younger than me and Safaa is the youngest."

"Oh. That's nice. I'd like to meet them."

"Safaa would love your hair." He grins wickedly and Louis bursts into laughter.

"No way. We're coming over when Safaa isn't over. I value Harry's hair too much." Louis laughs.

Harry looks confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Well... You know how I was showing you pictures of our atrocious haircuts the other day at your place?"

"Oh yeah, yeah. What about them?"

"They were Safaa's doing. She gives new people haircut. It's like an initiation process. I got the worst."

"No what the fuck I got a fucking Mohawk!!!" Niall yells.

"Shut up y'all, I got my hair dyed hot pink and shaved at random places."

"She let you off easy mate. You better be glad she has a crush on you." Zayn looks at Louis. Harry pouts and grabs Louis' arm possessively. Zayn laughs. "I just realised! Harry's gonna get the worst of it. She will not be pleased to find out about you both."