Prologue

Suddenly the windows open with a dark and mysterious figure coming in.I look closer to see, and it was the one and only Jax. Why didn't he have a shirt on? I'll never know.

"What are you doing here?I thought you left with the rest of the boys earlier."

"I hated the thought of leaving you alone with nothing to remind you of me." Jax said picking up my hands and rubbing them with the tips of his thumbs. and dragging me to my bed. 

"Why would I  want ANYTHING from you?" i say trying to let go and get off the bed.

"Because of this." Before I knew it, his lips were kissing mine. so soft and gentle gradually turning into a deep passionate kiss." next thing i know.His kisses started traveling down traveling from my cheek to my neck. I couldn't handle it any more. i suddenly lifted his head up and I started kissing him back.

"Looks like, ' "YOU."  *kisses one cheek* "THOUGHT. "  *kisses the other cheek*  "WRONG. " *kiss my lips*      

He tilts his head and starts walking away from me.

He starts to climb out of the window until i grabbed his arm, " Will I ever see you again, after this? " I said with a glint of hope he would say yes.

" i don't know".

As he slowly went down the ladder, I realized I still had up from earlier for my friends.  Really? The darn latter is what I'm wondering about?

***

I should really be wondering what time  time it is.

crap! its  3:14 a.m. how long have I been upstairs?

OOPs!