the fight

"Heeeey" Jake says, as he unhooks the front gate, and walks towards Amy. Amy smiles, she stands up and gives him a big hug, she's six inches shorter than him so she has to stand on her tippy toes. "I missed you" Amy whispers in his ear. He picks her up, in his arms and brings her inside. Her parents are out of town on a business trip, so they have a house to herself. Jake gently places Amy on the sofa. She looks up at him smiling sweetly, as she brushed his hair out of his face and giggled "well this got awkward fast" he looked up and smiled. "Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked "right now? I don't feel so well?" Amy said resentfully. "Come ooooon! I want to go exploring the woods" Jake prodded, grabbing Amy's hand, and pulling her off the sofa. "Jake no I really can't do this right now" she insisted. No matter how much she insisted, Jake not taking it, smirked and said "weeeeeellllll if you're not gonna come with me I guess I'll go alone... Out there..... With wolves and bears.... And naked mole rats"
"What do you have in mind?" Amy asked skeptically "how 'bout we go explore kickpit woods?" He says flirtatiously, walked over to Amy as he hugged her from behind and began kissing her neck. "Jake please we can't go in there, its not safe" Amy said squirming away from Jake. "Why not?" He asked with a hint of anger. "We can't! We just can't! Its not safe jake! Its not somewhere you go for fun!!!" Amy said raising her voice slightly. "Well fine. If you're not going to come with me, I'll go my self" Jake said, as he angrily walked out the front door and began walking towards kickpit woods.