Battle King #3

At Home, Takosu is trying to eat his soup, but Juragon keeps trying to take it from him. Takosu asks him what is the purpose of him trying to eat when they share a stomach. Takosu's adoptive anthropomorphic hamster father, Cucum enters the room and tells Takosu that someone is at the door for them. Takosu and Juragon go outside to see that the heroes Spark and Manlecule are asking for their help. Spark tells them that man-sized broccoli monsters are attacking the city and that it's going to take more than two heroes to defeat them. Cucum intervenes and tells them that he can make soup out of them.

The three and a half heroes arrive at Tip City where Broccoli Monsters are rampaging through the city. Takosu asks why did it have to be broccoli, he hates broccoli. Takosu and Juragon fly and the air and shoots down a wave of flames incinerating the Broccoli Monsters. Manlecule tries to join the action, but is tackle by a giant Broccoli Monster, so Manlecule grows and begins to clash with the gigantic vegetable. Spark goes looking for the leader of the Broccoli People. He enters a mysterious hole in ground where he finds, Brocco the Broccoli King, Spark confronts him and tries to find out what is his purpose. Brocco who thinks Spark is getting a little to nosey punches Spark through the ground and pulls out his Brocco Blade. Spark catches the Blade and electrocutes Brocco. Takosu and Juragon surround Brocco in a ring of fire. Manlecule defeats the Broccoli Giant and decides that it's time for him demonstrate his new invention the "Inanimateizer" a weapon that will cause any animated object into a inanimate object. Manlecule shoots Brocco with the ray, but instead of Brocco becoming inanimate, he becomes more human like. His green skin turns brown, his broccoli top becomes a green afro and his green body becomes a orange and black striped Gi. And he utters the words "This....Feels....Good".