cheesy sistuation

i was v mad at mumza and desided to get the fuck out of there b4 she roast the fuck out of me ;) 

i was slugging my way along over the many lengths in my way.

i got to big boy sox house and i was like "sup cunt" 

and he was like "oh fuck off! im watching a shitty gang bang:/" 

his so cute when he plays hard to get.. i new just what to say.
i openedmy legs and seperated my toes, just wide enough to make what i was about to say sound so much more meaningful.

i opened my wide mouth to shoot out this sick sentence " imma to teach YOU a shitty gang band thug!!"

once i finished smashing out the sik rhymes his face had that 'say no more' look.

we both started running towards each other , it was a fair run since the room was pretty long. we desided both just to fang it on the bikes.

as we got pre close to each tother we bagged chests so hard you could almost call us bros.

he ripped my silky smooth new skivvy in half, i was mad for a split second only until he leaned into my ear and said "man.. i love oats" how could you ever stay mad after something that sexy?
-----------------------------

8 hours later and we had finished the main mision and we were laying on his bed. i was so tired i just wanted to sleep but before i could i had one more thhing i needed to tell him. i was so scared i didnt know what his reaction would be. i juts pushed the words out before i could doubt my desicion "ur dick is small and cewy' 

THANK YOU EVERYYONE 4 REDING IK I UPLOAD ALOT BUT THIS STORY IS JUST T 2 GOOD NAHT TO!?!?!?!