Chapter seven

(okay so thanks to @HevidaBay she came with the idea for this chapter chuz i really didn't know what to write. thanks again for your idea. okay now something important i'm writing a new fanfiction called 'when i'm gone' its a sehunniee fanfic. YAAAYYY i'm finally writing something about sehun. okay so yea please read it i just started it and i'm getting nervous while writing and i'm getting depressed too :( and in less than a month i will become older T-T i will become 16 years i'm so old.... okay thanks for reading the author note my kawaii potatoes, LETS START!

Jinae POV
The next day I woke up, I felt weird I missed something, I feel empty, I miss something in my life but I don't know what.

I looked around, where is it, I looked around but its nowhere to be found.
Where is that damn thing.

The nurse walked in.
"Oh you're awake!" She said happily.
"Yeah Mrs have you seen my phone?" I asked the nurse. the nurse nodded and said "your mom has it, she said that you need to clear your mind" "but i need to tell them what happened that day at school" i said a little bit in panic. "calm down your parents and brother are talking with the doctor, they will be right back" she said and smilled but something about her seems odd. they way she talks i know it from somewhere i Always used to go with Baekhyun...

baekhyun my ex boyfriend.... how are you doing Baek?? when will we meet again??? when will you explain why it happened? without knowing a tear slipped out of my eye. those memories i had with him... why'd you leave?

"ah Jinae, your parents and brother are here" the nurse said "let them inside. is Jimin with them??" i asked her "uhmm who is Jimin??" she asked me "my boyfriend Park Jimin" i answerd back "oh yea Mr. Park is here too" she said i nodded and she let them in.

"Jinae how have you been??" Mom asked me "i'm fine, can i have my Phone back i need it now" i said to my mom. she handed me the Phone. i unlocked it and scrolled through my instagram. "Hoseok oppa can you call the others I need to tell you guys everything" I said "can we know it too??" Mom asked. I glanced at Hoseok and Jimin they shook their head. Mom and dad already understand, when the others entered the room mom and dad left.

"Whatupp Jinae?" Namjoon asked. "This is really important" I said as they sat on my bed.
"Did something bad happened??" Taehyung asked "really bad" I answered "just tell us already!" Jimin shouted impatient. I gulped "I-i remember last week and...." "You do!?" They asked in disbelief "yes and-" I got interrupted "that means that Eunji can get in jail now" Jungkook said. "Guys.." "Aren't you happy now everything can be like before" Jin said. "Guys...." "Let's celebrate it" Yoongi cheered "GUYS!" I shouted. They looked at me "yesterday....Eunji and Baekhyun were in my room" I said. Everyone kept glancing at each other, they kept quiet.

--------------------------
Okay i'm still stuck with this story T-T, sowwie readers. *bows 1000 times*. Pm me if you have an idea for the next chapter. I will publish my new story later today :) of its night for you now than it is for you in the morning ❤️❤️ bye potatoes
~ashiisehun