Day 3

Braelynn:
So it's Wednesday and that whole introduction interview thing from history is due tommorow. I've been so busy all week I haven't really been able to question Jordan about it. Schools been going good all week. Besides the fact that some of the girls in my class are total snobs. But that's nothing new for me. I'm gonna try to interview him during lunch today since I realized yesterday that we both have the same lunch.

Jordan:
I think tryouts went good Monday. Other than I'm totally sore from going so hard. They put the list out today to show who got cut and who didn't. Right now I have a pretty good feeling about things though.

As I'm walking to first class a small voice in my head reminds me that I still have that interview thing I have to do with Braelynn. Thinking about her name puts a smile on my face.

The teacher gave us assigned seats yesterday beside of the person we got paired up with. Now I actually have a reason to be able to say I'm sitting beside of Braelynn without having to hear Shea complain about why I'm not sitting beside of her. Knowing her I'm still shocked she hasn't tried to pay the teacher to get her way. But I'm glad she hasn't because I like smelling Braelynns perfume when I'm near her.
I arrive to class and find my seat, having small conversations with everyone as I walk in the class. Here goes day 3. Hopefully it's gonna be another good day.