lit

Party

  /ˈpärdē/  

Verb

  1. enjoy oneself at a party or other lively gathering, typically with drinking and music.  

When I entered the car Toby let out an obnoxious wolf whistle and Erica clapped causing my cheeks to warm up "You look amazing, Lil's

When I entered the car Toby let out an obnoxious wolf whistle and Erica clapped causing my cheeks to warm up "You look amazing, Lil's. I am impressed." Erica declared.

I gave a grin, happiness practically radiating off of me "You look amazing too!" I shot back and looked at her outfit, she was wearing a black high waisted skirt with a cute long sleeved cropped top, her auburn hair was in soft waves and her makeup looked crisp. I was completely jealous of her, if I was being honest.

Toby gave me a somber look before turning the radio on and starting to drive "And Toby you look amazing as well." I added with a sly smile causing him to laugh out.

"Awe thanks! I'm blushing." He joked gaining an eye roll from me.

Erica suddenly gasped, interrupting our laughter, and turned the radio up loudly "I love this song, holy shit!" she yelled over the music and started doing crazy dance moves. Toby shot Erica a disapproving look and the male driver in the car next to us stared in confusion. I let out an obnoxious laugh at Erica's poor dance moves. "I hope you don't dance like that at the party!"

Erica giggled and turned the music down "Sorry, and no I definitely will not be doing that kind of dancing." she reminded with a wink causing me to fake gag.

"You're so gross Erica!" I announced right as we got into a long traffic of cars going the same direction.

I am pretty sure we are all going to the same party so this line is going to take forever to get through. We all let out  simultaneous groans and slumped back into our seats as realization dawned on all of us.

"Whelp, I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when we get there!" I shout, deciding it would be better than being bored. I loved sleep.

Leaning comfortably in my seat looking out of the window I watched the sun that was slowly setting in the sky. It looked like water that had been used for painting had spilled across the sky. Orange and pink, It was absolutely breathtaking.

I finally closed my eyes and let my thoughts drift away.

••

I was woken up by an earthquake. My eyes snapped open and quickly looked at my surroundings. Outside a large light blue house sat on a perfectly trimmed lawn. Already, there were a bunch of teenagers talking outfront with red solo cups, like the ones you see in the movies, but you don't think they're real until you see them in person. I found that what I thought was an earthquake, was actually just the Bass from inside of the house.