~Chapter 2~

As I walk into the class I notice Melly sitting at the front alone; my first instinct was to speak to her, but me being me I just chose to stay by Kai's side.

"Mike there's a seat in front of my desk if you wanna take it?" Kai tells me and I nod while placing my stuff under the desk and sitting down beside some girl.

She turns her head towards me and smiles while looking me up and down.

I gulp and stutter "h-hi" and she giggles at me.

"Hey I'm Tori nice to meet you"

"I'm Michael, but call me Mike" I smile at her.

"So, you're the new British transfer?" She asks

"Yeah" I state simply.

"Your accent is adorable!" She squeals and smiles again.

"Heard that a lot today" I laugh and rub the back of my neck anxiously.

"I bet!" She gleams before turning back to face the teacher.

"Settle down guys, settle down. We have a new student joining us today" she announces and instantly I hide my face from her view.

"Michael please, come introduce yourself" she gestures for me to come stand at the front with her.

I grunt and walk towards the front while not knowing I was staring right at Melly the whole time.

"Ahem. Michael can you focus please. There's time to stare at Melanie later dear" she laughs at me

I blush and look down at the floor and notice Melanie do the same as the whole class laughs along with Miss.

"Go ahead. Introduce yourself".

"Uhm.. Hi I'm Michael Langford and I just transferred over from the U.K" I calmly say.

"OH MY GOD HIS ACCENT!!" Basically all the girls scream and stare at me and each one twirls their hair trying to look "attractive".

I roll my eyes and head back to my seat; noticing all the "hot" girls staring at me.

When I sit down I hear Kai chuckling from behind me.

"What?" I turn to face him and glare.

"First day here and you're already pulling some birds" he chuckles again.

"I'm not "pulling" any birds thank you" I give him another glare and turn back to face the front.

"Whatever you say, Langford"

"Everyone take out their textbooks and read from pages 133 to 156"

And so the lesson begins.

- 50 minutes later-

-Ding Ding-
We all hear the bell ring and stand up to leave

"Remember to bring your textbooks next lesson guys!" Miss yells as we all exit.

As I got outside I took a deep breath and turned around to see 6 girls gawking at me.

"Uhh. Can I help you?" I sarcastically question them.

"You should totally be my boyfriend" one says, but then another argues saying I should be hers.

"Not interested" I stare at them blankly and they frown before walking away disappointingly.

"Wow, already being harassed?" I heard a soft voice say from behind me and when I turn I see Melly looking up at me.

"Uh.. Yeah" I laugh nervously.

"Must be fun" she giggles and looks down.

"Oh yeah, real fun" I say exaggeratedly

"So, you said I was "cute" earlier.." I notice her blush while looking down and twiddling her thumbs.

"I only speak the truth Melly" I smile at her.

"Uh.. Thanks I guess" she smiles and looks back up at me. "I'll see you around.. Mikey" she gleams and then walks away.

"..yeah see you around" i blush and watch her as she walks away.

"Damn, you pulling still" I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh yes, pulling all the birds mate" I laugh while mocking Kai.

"Pshh, you flirt" he smirks.

"Nah"

"Whatever, come on we gotta go or we'll be late" he says while walking past me and I follow

"Where you at now?" I ask

"Maths with Mr. Martinez, and you?"

"Science with Dr. Peters" I sigh.

"Jenny is in that class by the way" he laughs. "Have fun!" He says before turning a corner to go to his lesson.

Oh boy. Not Jenny.