Chapter 7

Catlin's POV

We have been looking for three hours the sun come up in one hour and we still can't find him. I'm gonna cry if anything happens to him. It's all my fault. I'm so selfish. 

"Hey I have a plan." I Hear Elena walk over to me and she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"And what is it?" I said still not looking at her but slowing down my walking pace.

"You get hurt and Damon will come rushing back to save you." Elena says smiling. I stopped completely and look her in the eyes.

"What makes you think Damon is gonna come Back cause of me Elena?" I scoff and shake her hand off my shoulder. "It's not going to work."

"Cause he loves you." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She walks into the boarding house.

"He's not gonna come back for me." I say as I walk into the boarding house and throw myself on the couch. "Plus again in case anyone forgot he legit met me a week ago this isn't a movie he can't just be in love with me and live happy ever after." I throw my hands in the air for dramatic effect.

"What is she talking about Elena?" Stefan turns towards me then back to Elena. She kisses him. I'm not going to lie I did not enjoy seeing that. It made my tummy upset.

"Cat's gonna be our bait for Damon."

Why did it make my tummy hurt when she kissed him? 

"BAIT?" Stefan walks over to me and sits next to me. "What kind of bait?" Stefan ask me quietly. There go his frown lines again.

"Well Elena's plan is for me to get hurt or close to death so Damon trying to be Batman will come and save me." Elena glares at me as I lay my head on Stefan's lap and he plays with my hair. I could stay like this forever.

"No Elena we are not gonna hurt her." I barely hear Stefan say before I start falling asleep.

"Yes we are Stefan." I feel Stefan pick me up and bring me upstairs and I hear Elena walking behind us. "How else are we gonna get Damon?" 

"Anyway else Elena we're not hurting her" I feel my fluffy bed and zone out the rest of there convo.

I start to feel pain and decide it is time to open my eyes. As I open my eyes I start seeing black dots and I look down and all I see is red.

"What the hell happened?" I see a knife sticking out the side of my stomach. I'M GOING TO KILL ELENA!

"STEFAN!"

"DAMON!"

"ANYONE!" 

This is the end for me I think. All alone. I see black dots cloud my vision and I start crying before everything goes dark.

~

edited