I was like

I was once walking in the street like wow! So then like i went to star bucks like basic white bit*h I am.

And like suddenly JOHNNY comes out of the coffee shop and he goes like "yo waddup Bitchany? How yo doin? Yo wanna like hang out m8?" And i was like weeew he has the best  bitish lol is it bitish or british who gives a shiz anyways so!

I was like "yo JOHNNY! I am like so cool with going out wid u and like wew" so like Johnny smiled a half smile and it like melted me is melted even a right word? Who gives a shiz anyways hehhehhewhehwhehwhehwhwhehwh

So Johnny was like "yeah cool bruv see ya bitchany" and i was like "baai boo"

I went home and i was like "MAMAAA AM HOME! U better have cooked dinner cus am like sturving!

So mama was like "BITCHANY SWEETY! Ur home" she said while she pushed a guy back into the closet

"OH MY GOD MOM! UR CHEATING ON DAD!" I was like da eff? Mum was like "BITCHANY NO AM NOT OH MY GOD!" She said in her ratchet voice

I went like "UGH!" And cried till i slept

I woke up and checked the date, HOLLY SHIT I SLEPT FOR TWO MONTHS WHAT?'

I was like "MAMMAAA I SLEPT FOR TWO MUNTHS! Da eff!" Mama was like "bitchany sweety ofc u did ur a sleepy hoe cow i mean like lazy bitch!"

I was like "OH MY GOD MAMA I H8 YOU! Am going to starbuckd to see JOHNNY!

So then like i went to starbucks and JHONNY was theere "OMG JHONNY! (Pronounced Jihoni) UR WAITING FER ME?"

Jhonny was like "bitchany what the bitch? Fuck no' am waiting for ur mama!"

Mama came in and i was like "MAMA NOOOOO"

And this is how i was like like like...

The end!