4{summer }

~fast forward to summer 2016~Si fell asleep

Si fell asleep. So did Caleb and Becca. I looked over at my two year old niece.
"Hi auntie"she said smiling with her cute little gap.
"Hi Dani"I said about to pick her up and si pointed down wide awake looking at his phone. I poured
"You were just sleep!"I whined he laughed
"Wanna go to the beach"Caleb asked waking up. It was the summer and we were in North Carolina.
"Wake up Becca"Dani said shaking her leg.
"I'm up"Becca said "come on you two"she said pulling up to our hotel room.

We got Dani dressed then it was our turn.
"Weady!"Dani said as I got her shoe on.she was so adorable.
We heard music coming from the boys room. The dessert remix.

"Weady?"us three girls asked as the two boys walked out the room laughing.they nodded.
~at the beach~
Si was holding Dani in chest deep water and we are the same height.
"Be careful please"I said Dani squealed a little . Si laughed Dani whispered something to him he whispered some thing back
"Okay!"Dani said happily before reaching for me. She kissed my cheek si went farther out. Becca and caleb took Dani I followed si.
"I know it still hurts"I said on his back. He just stared out at sea.
"Can we try again?"he asked I sniffed he looked at me.
"Soon we don't have to stay in Atlanta! We can get away from who ever killed our baby I promise.-"I shushed him by singing my song 'Work from home' by fifth harmony since Camila is like my best friend.
"Baby! Stop teasing"he groaned as I bounced. We swam back to land I checked my phone.
3 missed calls from Camila
I called her back
Camila"hi! So haws it going are you both still crying?"
Lexie"hey! It's fine and sorta,we just talked about it"
Camila"where's Dani?"
Lexie"DANI GUESS WHOS ON THE PHONE"
Dani"aunt Mila!"
Silento"she's sleepy and wants ice cream"
Lexie"not happening"
Silento/caleb"too late"
Becca/Camila/Lexie"idiots!"
Si"she's too cute"
Lexie"then what am I?"
Si"....I would say it butttt little ears"
Becca"sexy just say it"
So/Lexie"fucking-becca"
Dani"FUCKING SEXY"
Si"I'll call her father"
Lexi"I text you when we get back to Atlanta okay mil?"
Camila"okayyyyyy oh and ally said hola chicka"
Lexie"tell her I said hola"
I hung up and looked at the group that consisted of silento becca caleb cary and Dani
"Hey Cary"I said standing up. The small bump faded some more. He hugged me. Sara ran from behind.
"Hey lex! How you feel?"she asked hugging me.
"I'm fine"I said as Dani hugged my legs.i kissed her head.the three walked away. We walked back to the hotel.
I sat on my bed as becca was with the boys at the pool. I looked lifeless.I looked strange. I heard my phone I picked it up
S"Lexie! Open the door"
L"I can't get up"
S"Lexie open the door"
I hung up and once I got up on two legs a tear ran down my face.i opened the door. Si, becca, and caleb stood.Each with a rose.
"We know it hit you when Sara asked so we thought that you need this."becca said giving me the rose she had it was pink caleb walked up his was blue.
"My reason is because you are my best friend and my like half sister and I hate seeing you upset"he handed me the rose. Si had tear and he had a red blue and pink rose.
"From us to you :we love you alexia Jay"Si said hugging me
"I love you guys too"I said