05

simon and i started to hang out more.

tonight, the boys invited me to a nightclub for jj hitting 12 million on youtube.

"so, you and harry?" i said, curling my hair as i facetimed katie.

"he asked me out wednesday." she smiled.

"oh god, wow!" i said with a small giggle. 

"so, you and si-" i cut her off.

"nope, not happening." i said, putting my curling iron away and grabbing my makeup bag.

"why?" she whined. i sighed before putting down my mascara wand and replying.

"i liked his childhood friend, and that's just not going to happen." i said, then continued to put on my mascara.

"whatever you say." she babbled. we continued to talk whilst i finished my makeup.

i go to my room and pick out a black and pink strappy bustier mini dress, i put black pumps and grab a beige bag.

"see you there." i said, waving to her. she waves back then i hang up.

my phone buzzes as i check the notifications.

from minter💗;
i'm outside, you done?

to minter💗;
yeah, i'll be out in a minute.

i put my phone, wallet, keys in my bag and head outside. i see simon's car and sit in the front. it seemed to be just him. 

he was wearing all black. a black tee, black skinny jeans, and black nikes.

"black aesthetic going there, yeah?" i say, giving a short chuckle.

"yeah, you know gotta blend in." he said jokingly. he started to drive, i check my phone texting katie whilst on our way.

"so, i know we don't like speak of this anymore. but, how's you and jj?" he said cautiously. i stare at my phone before locking it and saying.

"we're good as, ehm, friends?" i tried to say it confidently, but it turned into a mumble of words.

"do you still have feelings for him?" he asked.

"i don't know." she says fidgeting with her hands whilst they lay on her lap.

"do you wanna talk about it?" he said. simon was the one to just listen to me rant for hours.

i shake my head, and proceed to look out the window. i hear simon sigh as he turns into the parking lot.

simon turns off the car and sits there, like he was waiting for me to leave. i opened the door walking to the entrance. simon runs to catch up.

"are you like, angry with me." he says, with short breath. boy does this man need to work out.

i politely shake my head, although i was a bit annoyed with the jj questions.

shortly after, i was bombarded with a hug. i awkwardly hug back before realizing who it was.

"hey jj." i said with a smile. he smiled back with a laugh.

"hey morgan." he said back. simon slowly came up with a glare in his eye.

we walked in as i sat at the bar, simon and jj seemed to walk off, but soon josh pulled up a chair near her.

"we haven't really properly met, so i thought i'd give it a shot." he said with a grin.

"well i guess we haven't really talked." i said, tapping my nails on the bar table.

"how about i buy you a drink, and we get to know each other?" he said. i shrugged.

-simon's pov ooohhh-
i walk up to jj, pushing him back.

"what the hell bro?" he said, spinning in shock.

"i thought you said you didn't like morgan anymore." i said angrily, he scoffed.

"i don't know okay!" he yelled.

"dude you need to back off, she doesn't like you anymore!" i lied, he said he was totally over her, and that i could make a move.

"no one said that simon." jj said, somewhat hurt.

"well she did." i replied, jj just looked at me before walking out. i instantly feel bad, i start chasing after him.

he walks out the building, i look over to see josh and morgan. why the fuck can't these guys stay to themselves.

i rush out of the building, hopping in my car. fuck this, i'm so done with these boys.

-back to morgan pov-

i glance over to the door to see jj leaving, then a while after simon leaving.

"oi, what the fuck?" i said, a bit loudly. josh showed me a funny face.

"can you give me a ride back home?" i asked. josh nodded, standing up, gesturing me to go.