Welcome Home

Looking her in the eyes, I give a faint smile. Damn she's smoking hot! She starts walking towards me.

"Anna!" She says, excitedly.

My eyes drop from hers and immediately fall to her big, round, bouncy breasts.

"Uh..h-hi Emily," I stutter.

4 years without seeing her, I forgot how strong my feelings were towards her. It's tough because I know she's straight and in a happy relationship but I can't help it. Emily engulfs me in a big hug, pressing her petite body against mine. My insides instantly turn to mush and I get tingles "down there".

"Is it okay if we can have a chill day at your house today? I'm soooo jet lagged,"

"Sure, let's get going shall we?".

The drive to my house was quiet and awkward. I keep glancing up to her to see if she's still alive.

"How was your trip?"

"It was amazing, the guys were sexy AF and the weather was really hot. I had to walk around the hotel nude most of the time. You should've came, why didn't you?"

Because I have feelings for you and I can't bear to look at you long enough than five seconds without getting turned on.

"My mum's really sick, sorry." I lied.

"Next time?"

"Next time."

Back at my apartment, Emily had gotten changed into nothing but an oversized shirt. We both sat on the couch and watched TV.

"So have you seen Nate yet?" I asked.

"Uhh no actually, we're having a break,"

"Really? What happened?"

"Kind of had feelings for someone else,"

"Ohhhh...fair enough."

Emily shifted closer towards me, resting her head on my shoulder. She took a strand of my hair and started twirling it in between her fingers.

"I really did miss you," she said in a seductive tone.

"Mm yeah I missed you too."

She let go of my hair and without hesitation, rested her hand comfortably on my boob. My right hand was covering her side and "accidentally" grazing her breast. I smiled at this gesture, thinking to myself "smooth".

After a while of an awkward silence, I noticed Emily's hand getting closer to my legs. She put a finger on my thigh and slowly slid her hand upwards, causing juices to flow in my core. Her hand moved up my skirt and lightly grazed my lower lips, making me shiver. She then moved it up to my stomach tracing my bellybutton in circular motions and made her way back down. She began rubbing me up and down making me even more wet then I already was and I knew she felt that. When I looked over at her she leant in and kissed me viciously, our tongues dancing inside our mouths. She sat up an moved her body to sit on my lap, rubbing her core on my leg. Still kissing me she moved my panties aside and inserted a finger inside me, making me release a loud moan. I put my hand under her shirt and grabbed one of her breasts. I began sucking on her nipple, trying to fit it all in my mouth.

"Mmm Em, that feels amazing," I say as she gets faster and faster.

I then trace my fingers down to her pussy, rubbing outside and in. Trying hard to keep up with her pace I insert two fingers in her hole. She starts to smile and moan and as we are both about to cum.

As I reach my climax we scream in pleasure in unison, releasing orgasms. My juices squirted all over Emily as hers did to me. She smiles and gets off me kneeling in front. Her lips were beginning to coat in my mess as she started to clean it off herself.

"Em aren't you straight?" I ask.

"What? Can't I be bi?"

"Yes of course but Nate..you're on a break, meaning you're getting back together right?"

"Not necessarily."

She spread my legs wide open and buried her face in my pussy.

"But Em...ohhhhh Emily!" I scream as she eats me out.

Her tongue glided up and down my slot, circling my clit. I arch my back in pleasure, lifting my waist more deep in her mouth. Her tongue found my entrance and she began to suck rapidly. I grab her head and thrust it deep inside me. She nipped my nub playfully before getting up. She leans over and starts to kiss me again, grabbing my breasts. I can taste myself in her mouth as her tongue swirls around mine. I flip her over and we remove our clothes. We get into a scissoring position and start riding each other. Her hot, wet, sticky pussy sliding rapidly against my own. Our moans were synchronised as we we're both enjoying the sexual moment. For me this was a fantasy coming true. Emily reached behind her and grabbed a long black vibrator.

"Where have you been hiding that?" I asked, smirking.

"In between the couch pillows." She replied in between pants.

She turned it on and placed if in the little space between our pussies so we could both feel it. The vibration quickened as she pressed a higher setting. It was buzzing on my clit, making me lose control.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Ahhhhh!!"

Squealing in delight my juices exploded inside her, pouring out. As Emily was almost about to cum, I went out of the position and placed the sex toy on her clit at the highest setting. I also began eating her out like she had done to me. Her moans increased, faster and louder as I was sure she was almost there. On the last suck she had screamed my name, releasing all that was inside her.

"Ahhhhhh ANNA!!!!"

I smiled while biting my lip and we returned to the laying position we once started in.

"Oh and by the way Anna, it was you,"

"Me what?"

"The other person I had a crush on."