Hichigo's untold story - part 1

Hi I'm Hichigo, this is my story but I'm not actually in the story until later. Basically the story is about a guy and a girl meet, the guy is called Ichigo and the girl is called Rukia, but that's WAY to short so how about you hear the better story....

'Hi I'm ichigo kurosaki, I'm 15 and i live in a small town called Karakura Town in Japan, i have ginger hair and I'm usually in alot of fights but I'm ok with that. I don't care about stuff but i pay attention to everyone.' well that's what Ichigo would say so i had to put it in its not fair else. Its weird because ive never mentioned in the beginning because no one knew i actually excised but i was always there watching over ichigo until later on.

Ok one day Ichigo was in his room considering it was 11:00 PM he was wide awake in bed staring at his bedroom ceiling. Suddenly there was a butterfly in his room, it had a dark purple colour to its wings but the scary thing was that it came out from his wall and even scarier a girl came out from the wall just after the bufferfly did! 'What the...?!' ichigo was confused and shocked.

'the spirit energy is really high and it feels so close, how can that be? its like it in this room...'the girl was starting to talk to her self, in fairness she didnt know that Ichigo could see her... know one was meant to be able to see her. SMACK!! Ichigo's foot went straight into her back 'OW!!!!' WHO DID THAT!?' the girl screamed 'me stranger, now why are you here and why are you talking to yourself!' Ichigo looked at the strange girl weirdly, then walked back over to his bed and fell onto it. 'Im Rukia Kuchiki, soulreaper, but the question is who are you and how can you see me?' ' im Ichigo,but um I can see you like the way i can see every other normal person' ichigo sighed 'hey whats that???' Ichigo ran over to the window and looked out of it 'what is it...' suddenly Rukia thought of something 'its that hollow but how come I didnt notice it' she glanced over to Ichigo and suddenly Ichigo jumped out the window. 'Ichigo?!' Rukia followed Ichigo to the street. 'What the heck is that!!!!'. 'thats a Hollow stay back there and let me handle it' Rukia sighed and pulled out her Zampacto and hit the hollow with it. for 10 minutes the soulreaper and the hollow was fighting when Ichigo noticed that Rukia was hurt.

'Rukia! ARE YOU OK?!?!' Ichigo got worried. 'Im fine just back off!' Rukia struggled to keep standing up in pain.'dont get up I'll help you!' 'no you cant! your not strong enough to do it!' but Ichigo just didnt listen to her. in fairness Ichigo always tries to help people, but usually he does when he isnt meant to. That's just how he works. But anyway lets carry on with Ichigo's and Rukia's argument. 'Look the only way for you to fight is to become a soulreaper aswell and since your not becoming one, BACK OFF!!!!' 'no your hurt and your not getting hurt even more let me help you!!' Ichigo made Rukia lose focas on the hollow that it attacked back. RUKIA!!!' Ichigo shouted and ran over to her, which was lying on the floor in pain and blood. ' you,,,, you, IDIOT!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!' Rukia screamed. 'WELL IT NOT MY FAULT YOU GOT HURT! NOW LET ME HELP YOU!!!!" Ichigo shouted back. 'oh im gonna have to arnt i....' Rukia sighed. she painfully reached over to her Zampacto and gripped it tightly, Ichigo got confused, 'wh... what are you doing???' 'oh stop complaining... ' Rukia brought up her sword in line to Ichigo's stomach. 'hold onto it!' Ichigo gripped onto her Zampacto and she pushed it into his chest. a few moments later, ichigo was wearing a black outfit like Rukia was wearing but his zampacto was alot larger and wider. 'FIGHT THE DAMN HOLLOW ICHIGO!' Rukia shouted to him. 'OKAY!' Ichigo shouted back smirking. Ichigo was fighting the hollow like he was a captain. "wow.... how is his sword so big? is the spirit energy i felt earlier actually his? it cant be... he has only just became a Shingami.... he might be though.... stronger than i think..." Rukia started thinking when Ichigo came back. 'done it!' 'wha... already!!' Rukia was amazed. she didn't expect Ichigo to finish so quickly. 'Ok you need to get to a place so you can rest' Ichigo said seriously 'um...... Im fine but if are really worried there is uraharas shop' Rukia thought about it, she should listen to ichigo, he had a massive sword and she was worried that he was stronger than her.