I wonder.

They say happiness is a choice. Did they really think about it before throwing it to other people's mind to feed some light-warmy word in their somewhat bleaked hearts? I wonder.

Well, i opposed to that saying. Happiness is not a choice people! Because if it is then i think all of the human beings roaming here on earth would be dead and crazy happy! NO. Im not bitter, this is just a reality and we humans should learn this.

So do you want to know what happiness means from a weird-half-bitter-mind? Ok, i admit im a little bitter, but that is because the world isnt fair, you know what i mean? I know you do. Just think of the moments where you thought that life isn't fair and that all of the people suck! So got one? You understand? Got it? NO? CMON!!!

You might think im crazy by writing this because first, that saying "Happiness is a choice" is a tried-tested-proven by some great people. But dont get me wrong, this is what i really feel and you know what thety say --- "It's my opinion bitch! "

The thing that made me write about this kind of stuff is because im sick-dying-dead tired of hearing from everyone that happiness is a choice while they themselves isn't happy! Irony just hits bullseye!

If they can choose to be happy then why aren't they happy always? Why is that when they broke up with their dudes they'll be like crying all the time and posting irritating status! Ugh! why is that that 95% of us humans are so damn shallow? I just cant take it! I need to relax. breeeaaath in! breeeaath out!

So before i go savage because i can't hold any longer the Hulk in me,i will tell you a wisdom from my half bitter mind while i still have the conciousness of being a human. You dont say?

Happiness is not a choice. Because you cant choose to be happy if the situation is just so wrong. If you wanna be happy then make the most of it. Be sad, be mad, be crazy, embrace the sad moments, the horrible situations, live it, then move on. Because happiness is the sum off all your sadness where you came out strong and standing. Happiness is the evolved you.

Thanx for reading guys! Votes and Comments are loved :)

PS.  I mean no harm, this is how the way i talk with myself.