Je ne vous déteste pas..

Use Google :'D

"Do you dislike me?" We finally sat in car and well I'm finally going to feed my innocent stomach..

She didn't move not even a bit.. Is she ignoring me now?

"Ocean?" I nudge her a bit and her head fell straight on side window with thud and she opened her eyes wide..

Opss, That was not my mistake..

"Ow, ouch" She groaned rubbing her hijab.. Head.

"I thought you're awake, but seriously who sleep this instant, like literally Ocean we just sat in car" I couldn't help but chuckle and she glared me..

"Can I ask you something?" She asked and I felt coldness but still nodded..

"Something?" I took a pause raising my eyebrow.. "You can ask for everything anywhere" I added with a smile.

"Really?" Her eyes went wide when I nodded and she smiled in a weird way.. I look back to road.. I don't want to die, not now when I am hungry as fuck..

"Can you please, just please leave me alone forever and forget about this deal and everything" She said and my head snapped towards her..

"No" I said

"What?" She asked

"You can't ask me for this, Ocean" I clarified

"Fine, but can you please stop calling me Ocean" She glared and I smirked turning my head to left and right..

"No" My focus is all on road but I can see her face red due to anger, but believe me I am just falling for her more, she look more cute, wait she always look cute.. I...

"I HATE YOU" I jumped out of my thoughts and pressed break hard, I heard her shriek and tyres screeching sound..

"You hate me?" I ignored the curse and glares people were throwing towards us..

"YES, you are always high on yourself. You're a billionaire but that doesn't mean you could get everything you want, you always trouble others because..." She ignored them too..

"BECAUSE WHAT?" I asked clenching the steering wheel bit hard.. Her focus shifted towards my hand and she gulped down hard..

"BECAUSE WHAT? I yelled and she flinched back but managed to throw a hateful glare..

"Because let's face the reality Mr.Shehryaar Asif you are arrogant,selfish and spoiled son of a Richie Rich Daddy who only learn how to degrade people by squeezing there weakness in his wealthy hands and then throw them out like a dirt" She was fuming with anger so was I, but I laughed hard..

Her anger turned into confusion and I laugh even hard..

"STOP laughing" She glared.. I stopped but chuckled again..

"What, what so amusing?" She asked confused..

"My God, you don't even know how to insult.. Awhh poor baby ocean needs to learn how to insult" I pinched her little nose and she slapped my hand.