Prince Derek!

I woke up on the ground and I knew that's because I could smell the dirt in my nose. I could hear the birds chirping and the horses running. I love the feeling of all of those even the dirt. I finally got up and I could see the blue sky with white clouds. I start walking and I knew I had to change out of clothes so I used my magic to get me a light furry pink red riding hood coat and a light pink dress and I sat down mad braid my hair and put some of the flowers on the ground in it. I look up and see that there is a village up a little way. I see people talking and working it reminds me of the days when I was here it's so peaceful here. I'm walking threw town and I see all the men's eyes on me. Of course I smile at them but I am looking for my true love here. Prince  Derek me and him were dating before I left. Wait! I see him he sees me oh no wonder if he hates me should I just walk away? No! He is my boyfriend.
Me: Derek
Prince: Rora I'm so happy to see you were have you been I have people out looking for you.?
I could see the sadness in his eyes and the worried tone in his voice
Me: I'll tell you but not here it's not safe.
Prince: ok let's go to the palace
Me: ok
He took me to the palace holding my hand and telling me that nothing has changed in the last 2 months.
We were in his room at the palace
Prince: ok tell me what happened?
Me: it's a very long and creepy story. Those people showed up and they were people from another world and my dad was with them and I went with them to there world a world without magic! But there was magic and I don't know! Everything was just weird and in just so happy to be back.
I finally said I was worn out I still can't believe that happened.
Prince: wow! Rora I didn't know but here's the thing I love you and you will be safe in my arms and...
He started to Neal on his knees and he finally said
Prince: will you marry me?
Me: oh! My god yes yes yes I will I love you so much!
Prince: so we will have our wedding tommorow
Me:yes!
Prince; you are now princess Rora of the enchanted forest!
I'll go and announce it!
Me:ok!
I'm so exsited I love Derek and I'm finally getting married! I'm getting married at 15 haha

So Rora's getting married and it's getting juicy something really good is coming up so you should be existed reamember to vote if  you like and
Any kardashion fans out there? Well I have a story and it's called The Secret Kardashion and it's really good so go vote that story and bye guys❤️❤️❤️❤️