0 | foreword

Dedication.

To those who dream of the person that could never love them back,

You'll be loved, too.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Epigraph.

"She lost him, but she found herself. And somehow that was everything."

~Taylor Swift.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Summary.

When Joy asks Samira to help him find his soul mate, Samira couldn't help but comply. But things take an unexpected turn when Samira finds herself cocooned in her feelings for Joy.

What could she lose, after all? Except for her heart, of course.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Timeline.

Writing: 12th March, 2016 - 5th April, 2016

Posting: 13th March,2016 - 29th April, 2016

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Copyright.

This book is a pure work of fiction. Any resemblance to the characters, places or incidents is coincidental. The names, events and characters are a product of author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

The Love Antidote copyright © by Mahi.

All rights reserved. Scanning, uploading or electronic sharing of any part of this book without the permission of the author or without giving credit to the author is unlawful piracy and theft of the author's intellectual property. Thank you for your support of the author's rights.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cast.

Alia Bhatt as Smaira Mehta

Francisco Lachowski as Joy Slater

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's notes.

so this is an idea i got abruptly, and it's going to have 12-15 chapters at the most. for that very reason, it's categorised into 'Short Story'. the chapter length will also range from 2k - 2.5k words.

i'm aware of the fact that this story is set in New England, but since it's written in an Indian girl's perspective, you'll find the language slightly different. i'm venturing into a new genre and also a new style of writing, so i genuinely hope that you stick with me.

show me your encouragement by dropping a few golden stars and a few comments. i'd love to know what you guys think. happy reading!