His harlot

I woke up sore and tired next to my boyfriend of three months the room still smelled of alcohol, sick, the intoxicatingly strong sent of his cologne and my purfume mixing the night before. "Babe..just say in bed for a while." mike said in a half awake groan as he grabbed my arm "I'm just gonna get in the shower babe." I say kissing his cheek. "Wait for me." He said winking and jumping up clearly awake just from hearing that "hurry." I say waking into the bathroom. He pinned me against the wall and smirked "who's in charge here?"
"I don't know." I said looking away from him. I hear him growl under his breath "oh really well who was in charge last night exaclty? And the night before?"
"No one."
"Babe...."
"What?"
"Stop being a brat."
"Am I?"
"Yes."
"Oh..."
He growls and lifts me up my legs wrapping around his waist like clockwork. He licks my collarbone and neck making my body tense. "Babe wait..." I jumped down and went into the kitchen, I looked in the cabinet for some pain meds for my head from last night but as I pass the sink I suddenly vomit. Hearing this he runs in "BABY?!"
I look at him and hold my stomach "babe I think I need to go get something I'm gonna be right back." I hug him putting on some sweats and his hoodie grabbing my keys. I drive to the store and get what I needed, a pregnancy test.