Unscripted

"Hey Jaune, you ready?" Pyrrha asked as she sat on the makeup room counter.

Jaune looked up from his script trying to get ready but still feeling nervous as hell. He tried to talk but sighed and sat down next to her leaning against the mirror. "As ready as I'll ever be."

Both Jaune and Pyrrha had joined the second season of theatre around the same time. Jaune had been encouraged by his theatre fanatic parents. Where as Pyrrha had joined because she wanted to try something outside of her sports. Neither of them had really any experience in acting and yet they had both managed to get the lead roles.

Over the past few months working on the play the two of them had gotten a lot closer. I mean sure Jaune knew Pyrrha before, but then again who didn't, she's this famous sports star known widely amongst her peers, and he was just known as the class clown. But being the two leads they had to work together, a lot. They had gone through so much work together, blocking, director's notes, stumbling and messing up lines (that being more on Jaune's part). And when Jaune couldn't get this one scene down Pyrrha had helped him. Both of them had become super close, it didn't help that they were both in the same grade, and now the thing they had worked so hard on was coming to an end.

Nora sauntered in stopping when she saw the two sitting on the counter together. "Uhmm.... I'm not interrupting anything am i?" She asked with a smile.

"No, Nora you're fine." Pyrrha said almost a little disappointed.

"Okay, great." Nora said cheerily as she looked over to Jaune and tried not to laugh. "Ah- uhm.. Jaune? You're not... you're not going on stage like that are you?"

"Yeah, why?" Jaune asked wondering if there was something wrong with his costume.

"Because, you're uh... Missing a little something. Ya know, like pants." Nora said still trying to refrain from laughing.

"Call time everybody! Get in costume and get on stage!!" Ruby yelled as she ran through the halls to alert people, she ran into the makeup room to make sure everyone heard her. "Quick last minute run throughs, gu- uhhh.... Jaune? Nice boxers, but..?" Nora exploded into a laughing fit earning her a glare from the pantsless and a funny look from the stage manager and Pyrrha.

"Sorry... haha... I'm just... hehehaha... imma go." Nora said, er at least tried to say, in between laughs.

"Jaune pants?" Ruby asked

"I know. I was just about to go put pants on."

"Perfect." Ruby left before yelling, "And put on makeup after the meetup!!"

Jaune sighed and got off of the makeup counter. " See you on stage, Pyrrha."

"Okay." Pyrrha said with a slight smile as Jaune went to go put pants on. Nora slipped back in trying not to laugh again.

"Soo... you guys together together yet?" Nora asked leaning on the counter next to Pyrrha.

"No, not yet. He's completely oblivious." She said with a frown.

"You want me to talk some sense into him?" Nora said cracking her knuckles with an evil smile.

"No. No, it's okay i have a plan. And i have a feeling everyone is going to love it."

"Need any help?"

"Actually, i do. I need you to alert Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Ren what i'm going to do." Pyrrha said with a smile as she wrote down her plan on a piece of paper and gave it to Nora.

Nora read it and smiled. "Oohh, Pyrrha you are an adorable cupcake. I'll go tell them."

"Thank you."