1 sadness

Elena

I was sitting alone at the mystic grill after my big fight with Damon until he slapped me across the face so I ran as humanly possible here to be alone.

Klaus

Why do I keep thinking about the doppelgänger I crave her touch I must know why I think about Lena Gilbert this way, I went to speak to mother.

Kol

I can't keep the bloody doppelgänger out of my head she isn't hot but she is cute but she's Nik's human blood bag but I crave her like I do for blood I must know why so I got up I see mother.

Elijah

I think about Lena all the time which I don't mind cause I've loved her since day one but she's my brothers own personal human blood bag I went to see mother. When I got to mothers quite room I saw Kol and Niklaus both with cireous looks on there faces. Come in my sons,Our mother said. Why am I thinking about Lena the Petrova doppelgänger? My brothers asked. Because now Lena is your mate to all three of you, Our mother explained. But mother Lena would never love me after the pain I put her threw by killing her aunt Jenna, Niklaus sighed.

Flash back

(The flash back is the video)

Kol

Mother how could she possibly love Nik and I but Elijah never tried to kill Lena when Jeremy came back before he came into the woods I toured Lena and she said Go ahead kill me Kol you'll be doing me a favour

(Sorry this chapter will continue on to the next chapter cause the video isn't want to work sorry enjoy stay original darling)