chapter 3: the history of trunks and y/n (part 1)

third persons pov:

gohan the son of goku was running really fast to get home to reach his father before it's to late, if your wondering why? it's because his father has a virus in the heart and he needs to get there quick. he finally reach his home everyone was there oolong,puar, piccolo,krillin,yajirobe,bulma that was holding his son trunk,tien,shiatsu, yamcha,even vegeta they were outside the Z fighters were sensing goku's life force and it was clear he was slowly fading away from earth, gohan went inside his house and saw his mom crying master roshi and his grandpa with a sad look and his father laying in his bed his breathing was slow and after a few more seconds he finally died "his gone! goku's gone!" krillin screamed everyone was in shock even vegeta "kakarot no" he whispered for him self.

falling victim from a radical new virus goku past from the earth leaving his love ones behind unfortunately this unhappy occasion was nearly foreshadowing the horrible tragedy that was still to come six months later on an island nine miles of south west on south city a dreadful duo lodge an attack coming to the defense of the inhabitants were earths special forces. piccolo was the first to try and the first to die,vegeta was next to fall then yamcha then tien even krillin was destroyed by the ruthless duo to artificial beings was strength beyond normal conception have appeared out of no were it is the begging of a new era for the earth an era of darkness.

as for gohan and his mother and grandpa, she had a beautiful baby girl her name was y/n son, the son of goku after he passed away chi-chi was pregnant that day and was born after trunks was one years old the two were best friend and has both feelings for each other but never admit it thanks to the abomination of the androids and they were both train by y/n's big brother gohan but they both can't reach super saiyan....for now.

YOUR POV (13 YEARS later)

i woke up when the sun reach my face (by the way your 13 and trunks is 14) the birds were chirping beautiful buildings and fresh air....to bad that's only my imagination gohan promised to train me and trunks today so we can reach our super saiyan from and destroy the androids and sometimes gohan escapes to fight the androids and have the fun for himself he sometimes scold me when i follow him to fight the androids it's not like i can't handle myself but i can! but he still never let's me that's why sometimes i scold him when he fights and i'm not and i always win.

anyways i was getting ready to go and fight the androids i was wearing my (you decide what to wear) after getting ready i went down stair and saw my mom cooking breakfast but somehow i saw an empty plate with a lot of crumbs in it i got a clue of who it was but to be sure "hey mom wheres gohan?" i ask she turn around and smiled at me i smiled back but was still waiting for her answer "he left while you were still sleeping he went but never told me but i'm pretty sure where and you do to know right?" she ask i only responded with a nod i look at the door before tip toeing towards it but froze when my mom called me "y/n stop tip toeing and eat your break fast first"sh scolded i sigh and give up and went to our table and mom put my break fast on it and quickly eat it but mom scolded me again of eating slowly so i won't choke so i did.

when i fished my breakfast i put it in the sink and i was cleaning my plate when i heard a news in our radio "pepper city is being destroyed by the androids ran everybody ran" the news reporter said i then quickly heard shooting and screaming but i didn't want to hear anymore i quickly left our house i ignored my moms calls and fly off to pepper city.

when i got there i was too late everything was destroyed and everyone was dead, there bodies were laying on there own blood i quickly went down and look around i was almost on the verge of crying but i didn't want too so ignored it i then saw a small bunny doll that was wearing a red skirt i pick it up and look at it this time i felt a tear roll down my face i look around and saw a little girl hear hand looks like she was holding something i then remembered the doll on my hand i went to the girl and place he doll on her hand and put her hand on her chest like she's sleeping peacefully and she is she wouldn't have any problems from the androids she'll have a peace full new world