Leaving the loved ones...

This is my first story i hope you guys like it! ill update whenever i can! this isnt one of those storys where they say 'I Love You" in the first week or get married the first month of the relationship so be prepared for a pretty long story!! Since most writers give there readers names you guys are gonna be my "Cupcakes"LOTS OF LOVE, Emillee!!

*EMILEES POV*

     *BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*  Your annoying alarm rings. Today was your last day to say goodbye to everyone before you leave to london to finish collage. You have to leave your family, boyfriend, and your friends. But you were also excited cause your bestfriend Poppy is going with you to london for collage!! But your boyfriend that you love to death is has to stay with his band, 5 Seconds Of Summer.:( Your family is staying in Florida where you brought them with you to collage. After thinking about what your doing during this long day before you leave you finally get up! Your family is pretty wealthy so your room is huge with a huge master bath. After looking at all your flaws and wondering how you have a boyfriend you just into the hot water also known as the stress releiver. Once your out of the shower you get dressed in a pink see through shirt with a tight crop top, high wasted ripped shorts, and strappy sandles. After you get dressed you keep your hair in its nautral beach waves, and put on a little bit of nautral makeup. When you go downstairs no one is home so you eat some waffles and grab your keys to your black SUV. Once you get in the car you buckle up and text your boyfriend, Ashton.

TO: Ashy<3

Wanna meet me at Starbucks?xx

From: Emilee

From: Ashy 

Please? I want you with me! im on my way!xx

To: Emilee

To: Ashy 

Okay Ill see you then!xx

From: Emilee

When you pulled up to Starbuck Ashton was getting out of his car. He ran to you and gave you a hug and kiss. When you got inside Ashton seemed more clingy than usual. So you knew he wanted you all to himself until you leaves. And you didnt mind! After you ordered he asked "Wanna go to my house?, no ones home!" which you replied with a "Yes"! When you pulled up to Ashtons house you went up to his bedroom and started watching "Step Brothers". But Ashton had somthing else in mind! He pulled you in for a kiss which got heated within minutes. This wasnt your "First Time" youve done "it" with Ashton, which is why you werent nervous when it happened! Ashton started taking of your clothes including his! But the rest was history...

Later that night you had to say goodbye to everone cause your plane to London leaves at 1am. Ashton and all your friends came over to say goodbye includeing Poppy but she brought her suitcases and stuff so you can pack it in the car to leave! After you said goodbye to everyone it was just you, your mom, dad, brother, poppy, and Ashton. 

*AT THE AIRPORT* 

You were sitting in the waiting area with Ashton, and Poppy. You said bye to your parents already and they went home. Ashton was already slightly crying and so were you. "Babe, promise you wont forget me? Ashton questioned. "I promise. Babe I love you!" you said back! "but i think we should break up" you whisper. His head shoots up and he start crying even more. this is the worst youve ever seen him! " Why cant we try? i love you too much to let you go! PLEASE?" He Whimpers. You stand and he follows your action and you lean foward and kiss. it was full of passion and love. when you pulled away you whisper "Ill try, for you" he hugs you so tight you think you could pop! But he pulled away and crashed his lips on yours! you guys have a heated makout session in the waiting area untill your flight gets called you give him one last kiss and board the plane...

ill write more tonight or tommrow! love you my cupcakes!! -Emillee