Chapter I

*alram sound*

urgh..I shut my annoying sound of my alarm,It's 6:15 a.m. I dragged myself to the bathroom and put on my school uniform.I packed my books into my bag for the last time and run down to the kitchen.

"Oh, Morning Bel. "
My mom greeted me with a smile.

"Morning mum. "
I take a sit across my dad and greet him.
"If I'm not mistaken your exam is just around the corner isn't it?"
my dad asked me.

I swallowed the food and just reply him with a 'hmm'.

"Did you prepared yourself my dear?"

Opps..I forgot to told you, my parents is quite straight with my exam and sort of stuff since I'm the only daughter in this family together with my two brothers.

"Sort of..where is Xander and Josh?"

"I think they're still in their dreamland, I'm going to wake them up."
My mum left me with my dad in the kitchen to go wake both of my lazy ass brothers.

I finished my breakfast and waits for my dad.I heard a loud growl upstairs,

They are going to be late again

I burst in a small laugh with my brothers 'normal' attitude.

"Let's go now Bel."

My dad took the car key and started the car.I sat on the passenger's seat.While waiting for my brothers, I turn on my phone starts to play one of my favourite song which is 'Butterfly'(it's actually a K-pop song, if you want to hear the song go search BangtanBoys/BTS-Butterfly)

After both of my brothers rush in the car, my dad drove us to our school and goes to work.

"Bel,Josh, I have an extra class today so can you guys tell mum and dad that I will back after 4?"

"Okay."
both of us said,

"but..please don't go anywhere after you finish with your class.I don't want mum and dad worried about you."

Josh said to Xander

"fine.."

We separate to our classes, I walk to my locker to keep some of my books.

"Heyyy.."

I turned around and smile to my bestfriends actually we are more like sisters.

"Hey, guys."
"So..how's your holiday? "asked Amy

We talked while walking to our classes before the bell rang.Our teacher Mr.Rayyan, left us with some notes and homeworks.

"Psst..Bel..Bel."

I turned around and look at Hani who sits behind me.

"What? Don't you see that I'm busy?"
"Yeah..I know you are busy..but did you heard that we will have a new classmate? "
"No..where did you heard about this?"
"Such a lame person *laughs* Jkjk someone told me about it I don't know if it is true."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

I continued the work while Hani keep on her curiousity about the new kid.

~after 30 minutes~

"Okay class we have a new student," Mr.Rayyan came in the class

*the sound of students whispering*

"QUIET CLASS!"Mr.Rayyan slammed the table with some books.

"Okay..You can come in."

All eyes on the door and there is a tall, good looking figure walking in the classroom

"Oh gosh, he's so handsome."Amy freaked out as she looked at him
"I know right omg(//^-^//)"Hani joined her .