Alison POV

It was around 11:40pm when we got to Los Angeles.

The lights of the city at night are so beautiful.

"Take the lead Wilk" Nash says. Seconds later Sammy was passing us, taking the lead.

We ended up making it to a really nice neighborhood. We got to a two story mansion, Nash parked the car and shut it off.

Sammy walks up to the door and knocks.

The rest of us get out of the car, and grab our bags, from the trunk.

"Who's house is this?" I ask Nash as he hands me, my duffle bag.

"An old friends" he responds closing the trunk.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Nate but he is known as skate, and that's him"

I turn around and there he stood.

After we are welcomed in, we are told where we are staying. Nash and I are sharing a room.

I walk in the room and set my bag down. I was tired, I just wanted to take a shower and sleep in a bed.

So that's what I start to do. I grab some clothes from my bag, and then go to the shower.

I set the water to the right temperature and step in.

I was rinsing off when I feel a pair of arms around me, and a pair a lips on my shoulder.

I turn my head and see Nash, " not today.."

Since I was done I get out of the shower, leaving him there.

I wrap a towel around my body, grab my clothes, and go to the room to change.

I lay down on the bed, under the covers.

Nash POV

When I get out of the shower, I open the door, and see Alison laying on the bed.

I go over to the bed and sit down. She had her back to me, so I didn't know if she was asleep.

There was a knock on the door, so I got up and went to go open it. "Hey was up man" Skate smiles.

"Hey" I say smiling back.

"I made something to eat, so if you guys want to come down and eat." He says.

I look back at Alison, and it looks like she had fallen asleep. "Umm I'll be down in a second" I say turning back.

"Is she your girl?" Skate asks.

"Huh?"

"Well the way you look at her, and well the way you are taking care of her, I assume that she was your girlfriend"

"Oh...no" I say looking down at the floor.

"But you love her don't you?" He asks