Daddy Part 3

I blushed intensely to his words and turned me on even more than I was. "Yes daddy...I will" I said as softly and teasing as I could. I slid my black lace panties and slowly walked to where he was laying at. Damn..he's really enjoying this...is this going to become something?...I hope so. I thought to myself. I snapped back into the real world when he slapped my ass and said "kitty..daddy can't be waiting...sit on my face now...that's an order" I blushed and nodded and got on top of his head. Each knee by each side of his face. I looked down, seeing his eyes wandering my core, his eyes filled with lust, I could only imagine what was going to happen next. "Oh f-fuck.." I breathed out as I felt something wet play with my clit. Flickering it quickly. I moaned and looked down At him, seeing how perfect he looked eating me out. He grabbed my thighs and pushed me down on him even more, which made me moan because after his action he was sucking and nibbling on my clit, my most sensitive area.
I began to grind gently on his face adding pleasure to my experience, I could feel his wet tongue swirl all around my core, making me shiver from the pleasure. He shook his head slightly while smiling at the same time. I was getting close to my climax. I bounced on his face lightly and then bam. I yelled in pleasure and climaxed "oh fuck me! Oh...oh yes daddy...." I took my hot, aroused and wet dripping core away from his face and stood up. I bit my lip and I could feel my face blushing furiously.
"Come here little kitten.....and let daddy ravage you..."